|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|National Field Training Mgr|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 12/03/2022
Expire Date: 02/03/2023
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
National Field Training Mgr|
General Role and Responsibilities:
The National Sales Training Manager (NFTM) functions as a liaison between Field Training & Development (FT&D) and Field Sales. NFTM works cross functionally with Marketing, Field Leadership, and other internal & external key stakeholders to gather insights to design, develop, and deliver a strategic plan in alignment with brand strategic imperatives and commercial business objectives. Responsibilities include working with the Team Leader and Training Manager to design, develop, and deliver training content and process supporting new hire training, Sales meetings, and other training initiatives. The NFTM will also coordinate priming and pull through of training initiatives with District Managers (DMs) and Field Training Points (FTPs, DTPs) . The NFTM will gather field insights from Field Sales, and share insights from internal stakeholders, through group and 1- on-1 communication with DMs and FTPs. The NFTM will work with Regional Directors (RDs) to identify Regional training need s, and deliver aligned solutions. The NFTM Serves as a resource to Marketing, FT&D, and Sales Operations; providing feedback on content, systems, and process in collaboration with DMs and FTPs. The NFTM will collaborate with Sales Leadership to identify opportunities for field rides with new hires and other Account Managers; providing actionable feedback to AM and DM. Field ride focus of NFTM will be selling skills/behaviors and process, application of operations systems (e.g., ORION), and business planning an account management.
• Gather and interpret field insights to identify potential training gaps and opportunities
• Gather and share best practices from DMs and DTPs, as well as during field rides
• Utilize insights to recommend solutions to FT&D, Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Sales Operations
• Share insights with key stakeholders on regular basis (e.g., monthly), and ad hoc as needed
• Create measurable strategic and tactical training plan based on field insights, and Sales/ Marketing strategy and imperatives
• Secure field assets to drive priming and learning transfer in support of new hire training, sales meetings, and other important training initiatives
• Support business planning training; including operations tools (e.g., ORION, InGenius) and call planning documentation
• Complete field rides aligned to Sales Leadership needs; providing actionable feedback to AM, DM, and RD
• Work with RDs to define Regional training needs; providing solutions in partnership with Regional assets
Specific Responsibilities (continued):
• Manage regular, bilateral communication with DMs
• Manage regular, bilateral communication with RTPs/DTPs
• Manage regular communication with DM Training Points
• Measure learning transfer activities and socializing data with key stakeholders
• Assist Training Manager, at the discretion of Team Leader, with new hire training
• Assist Training Manager, at the discretion of Team Leader, with Sales meeting training
• Assist Team Leader and Training Manager in product launch training
30 - 40% inclusive of field rides, travel to home office, and sales meeting attendance
BS/BA Degree 5+ years pharmaceutical sales experience or teaching/training experience Ability to be proactive; take leadership; and gain consensus in developing DST and other national training strategies and tactics Excellent communication/presentation skills (both oral and written) Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively as part of a team Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (e.g. Power Point, Word, Excel) Proficiency with virtual meeting platforms (e.g., MS Teams) Experience in or ability to learn project management skills Excellent planning and organization skills Knowledge of pharmaceutical, medical, and managed care environments
Master's/MBA 2+ years strategic account selling experience CNS sales experience Field Sales Trainer, District Manager or other training experience
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.