|Associate Creative Director, Corporate Brand and Marketing|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/18/2021
Expire Date: 06/18/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Associate Creative Director, Corporate Brand and Marketing|
Associate Creative Director, Corporate Brand and Marketing
At Otsuka, we have a rich history and an exciting future - our story, both past and present, is one that we want to share broadly through various channels. As part of that desire, we wish to take our corporate brand to a whole new level. We are looking for a talented Associate Creative Director to join our Corporate Brand and Marketing team. In this role you will oversee the creative expression of the Otsuka brand, partnering with internal and external teams to champion compelling campaigns that build our awareness and foster meaningful impact.
* Act as the creative catalyst for the Otsuka corporate brand, driving the expression of the brand purpose in all touchpoints.
* Deliver new and never-been-done-before work from idea to execution, developing creative concepts that break through and position Otsuka as a leader in core areas of focus.
* Manage and mentor direct reports toward innovation and success, fostering a culture of creative excellence and collaborative spirit, delivering work that is on time and in scope.
* Proactively develop project ideas that drive brand awareness and engage Otsuka's target audiences
* Work with agencies or internal teams to ideate around new initiatives and integrated campaigns
* Ability to contribute from development of strategic presentations through to campaign launch and optimization
* Genuinely curious, with a passion for design innovation, and explorative creative thought
* Maintain brand guidelines and champion them across the organization, supporting top-to-bottom compliance from printed marketing materials through to internal presentations
* Ensure messaging is on-brand and that all creative meets Otsuka SOPs and is compliant from regulatory, legal and data privacy standpoints
Cross Functional Resource
* Partner with internal teams and stakeholders across the company to create compelling corporate campaigns, ensuring the corporate brand is represented appropriately and comes through with impact
* Team player with a can-do attitude where no task is too big or small
* Relationship driven, with ability to rally others and lead through change
* Deep understanding of digital content and what compels users to engage across a variety of touchpoints
* Stay current with industry trends and best practices in both brand marketing and digital media
* Energized by innovative marketing and emerging digital trends
* Flawless writing skills with no room for error, and strong verbal/presentation skills
* Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
* Ability to effectively present and sell through creative to executive level audiences
Required Skills And Experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design or creative studies
* 8+ years of relevant professional experience, extensively versed in content best practices.
* 2+ years in a management role.
* Quick learner, forward thinking.
* Agency experience preferred, with a background in the pharmaceutical space a plus
* Understand how to lead from strategy and make concept recommendations based on audience insights
* Ability to work with, develop, and manage people with respect for their unique contributions
* Hands-on expertise in creative applications for digital and video production
* Photography/video direction experience
* Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
* Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.