|Enterprise Production Support Data Manager|
Company: Truist Financial
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 03/08/2021
Expire Date: 05/08/2021
Job Categories: Banking, Financial Services, Web Technology
Enterprise Production Support Data Manager|
This position can be filled in Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC or Richmond, VA.
Provides oversight for projects and/or segments of large programs for various lines of business. Breadth of responsibility includes financial and business project requirements as well as the day-to-day management of teammates. Manages a multi-disciplinary team that includes business analysts, project managers, architects, and/or developers. Understands and translates business needs into project and team objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Partners with business leaders in understanding IT processes and restrictions.
2. Monitors progress of the team relative to established objectives and priorities. Manages performance and provides coaching as needed. Ensures that projects are delivered according to Enterprise Technology policies and procedures.
3. Works closely with senior leaders within Enterprise Technology and in the assigned line of business. Aligns appropriate support teams to ensure performance by demanding a strict performance-based measurement process for teammates.
4. Organizes, plans, and manages projects. Partners with others within technology and the business on the execution of delivery projects from conception through implementation. Makes judgments about priorities and the team's approach to work based on an understanding of how the team contributes to the achievement of broader objectives.
5. Adapts plans to meet service and/or operational challenges. Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, and organizational challenges. Has full management responsibilities for teammates: hiring, disciplinary, coaching, terminating, performance reviews.
6. In an Agile environment, may serve as the "IT Leader."
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's Degree and ten years of experience managing complex IT projects or equivalent education and related training or experience
2. Demonstrated experience in project management/delivery teams
3. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services
4. Knowledge of technology structures that incorporate variable staffing evolving platforms, cost and value arbitrage value propositions. Knowledge of business process reengineering and operations
5. Broad view of how industry and technology changes impact technology and client experience through digital channels. Strong business acumen and domain expertise in the assigned portfolio. Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure
6. Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities. Ability to influence and negotiate to enable agreement on scope, cost, and schedules
7. Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation
8. Functional and technical knowledge of Data, Analytics and Client data capabilities
1 year SRE experience and/or certification in Site Reliability Engineering
5 years’ experience supporting production environment both software and infrastructure
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, Master's degree or MBA, and eight years of progressive experience managing complex IT projects
Banking or financial services experience
PMP certification or SAFE certification preferred
Well-versed in managing distributed teams comprised of both onshore and offshore
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
BB&T and SunTrust formed Truist with a shared purpose—to inspire and build better lives and communities. With our combined resources, collective passion, and commitment to innovation, we’re creating a better financial experience to help people and businesses achieve more. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist serves approximately 12 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S.