Company: The Partnership Project
Location: Washington DC, DC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 02/25/2021
Expire Date: 04/25/2021
Job Categories: Environmental
The new power alignment in Washington D.C. has opened the door to vitally needed progress to tackle the climate and nature crises. To take advantage of this opportunity, the Partnership Project is hiring a Project Coordinator to help coordinated environmental campaigns run smoothly and achieve their strategic goals. The ideal candidate will be an excellent writer with direct experience managing operations for a small-to-medium issue-advocacy or political campaign.
This position will support campaigns working to advance strong climate and environmental protections by working behind the scenes to unite environmental advocates towards common goals.
Support the smooth operation of environmental issue campaigns by…
● Scheduling meetings and taking and distributing notes
● Drafting reports on campaign activity for funders and other stakeholders
● Managing document flow for program grants
● Managing reporting on partner groups activities
● Managing listservs
● Assisting with data and research projects as needed, including collecting and disseminating news clips
● Performing other support tasks as needed
● 1+ years of experience doing operations-related tasks, particularly in a campaign setting
● Excellent writer
● Exceptionally well-organized
● Able to successfully juggle multiple, complex projects under tight deadlines and ask for help when necessary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to economic and social justice, and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary range: $40,000-$50,000 annually
Job is based in Washington, DC. and local candidates are preferred, but work will be remote through at least the summer of 2021. Non-local candidates will be considered.
To apply, please visit https://climateactioncampaign.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0up7b