|BWS Corporate Advisers|
Company: Black Wall Street
Location: Kampala, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/29/2020
Expire Date: 12/29/2020
Job Categories: Other
BWS Corporate Advisers |
Massive job Creation for African Americans
African Americans built a massive, prosperous economic power house known as the Black Wall Street which a mob in Tulsa Oklahoma burnt down in 1921 killing hundreds of people. However, they didn’t kill the “Recipe” and one man visited Tulsa, OK and took the recipe back to Africa to wage its first economic war.
An entity which was burnt down, the Black Wall Street (BWS) has declared Africa’s very first Economic war, designed to reduce the current 203 billion dollars in capital flight in Africa and erase the deficit which stands at an alarming 41 billion dollars every year. This economic war has both defensive and offensive tentacles aimed at ultimately building a Super Power Nation out of all the current African countries.
Africans in general do not understand the basics of economic development hence constantly exploited by Europeans and Asians with bulk of its resources developing foreign nations while the Africans remain in abject poverty.
Africa’s declaration of this economic war requires the recruitment of its sons and daughters from the United States of America who have better understanding of the basics of economic development having lived in the US with European Imperialists and Capitalists.
One of the key positions are Corporate Advisers and their leaders, a group of 6,600 African Americans who are willing to commit the best of their Western exposure towards building a Super Power African Nation through the Black Wall Street Platform.
Corporate Advisers simply make 4 video Presentations every day through their dedicated account on the Black Wall Street Platform as well as perform system admin functions in all of the 5 internal Army roles of Financial Administration, Supply Pilot, Endorsement Captain, HR or Editor.
Applicants for these positions must meet the following 5 criteria:
1) Experience in Sales Presentations, Video Seminars, Online Client engagement and Closing.
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3) University Degree in any discipline with above average IT Skills.
4) 4 Years post graduate work experience with track record of deadline delivery.
5) Strong Faith in Jesus Christ and Establishment of Gods Kingdom on Earth.
French, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish languages will be an important skill to have in this role.
1) $60,000 per annum paid $2,500 every two weeks ($80,000 per annum for Leaders)
2) Health care Coverage and 401K benefits system.
3) Commissions, bonuses, offers, deals, free products, opportunities, investments, franchise, and relocation to Africa etc.
4) 2 weeks paid holiday per year, I week sponsored to Uganda, East Africa.
• Appointment letters, Trainings and ID cards provided through the Black Wall Street Platform.
• One month probationary period for assessment of performance before salary confirmation (Efforts rewarded through commissions during this phase).
• Commissions and Salaries paid through the Platform and withdrawn through your local PayPal or Bank Accounts in the US.
• Applicable US Taxes and Benefits only after salary confirmation.
Action For highly interested professionals
1) Watch the Video which explains the African American involvement in Africa’s first economic war-https://vimeo.com/453954631
2) Watch the Video that explains the Black Wall Street and Africa’s quest for Economic independence- https://vimeo.com/429003402
3) Watch the video that announces the Continental Mobile Phone Switch- https://vimeo.com/456730686
4) Watch the Video that announces the Supermarket Policy - https://vimeo.com/455618156
5) Watch Commercials from Africa’s celebrities on Supermarket and Phone Switch https://vimeo.com/showcase/7668784
6) Visit the two key websites:
Black Wall Street - https://charleslambertcorridor.com/
Redirect Mall- https://www.redirectmall.com/
7) Read Articles explaining the Economic war - https://charleslambertcorridor.com/?page=media-publications
8) Here is the link that tells you how Europeans and Asians are rushing into Africa right now for economic benefits: https://vimeo.com/467703815
9) Here is a link that expresses our sentiment from your perspective: https://vimeo.com/467697131
10) Apply to email@example.com
Contact Name: Solomon Musa
Company Name: Black Wall Street
Phone Number: +256775533474
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Black Wall Street The Black Wall Street understands that Africans are poor primarily because of the capital flight of $203 Billion dollars which leaves the continent every year to other countries developing them while our citizens and our governments have no money to do anything. The Black Wall Street provides a platform for average Africans to profit from investments which is the vaccine for poverty through the revenues of funded corporations listed on BWS by simply “buying Africa”. The Black Wall Street is the only stock exchange system in the world that is 100% Risk-free because you only invest in companies through points gained from regular consumer product purchase. The Black Wall Street is the engine of capital generation for the industrialization of the African continent and leverages on capital flight to provide capital to African owned corporations which in turn creates jobs, alleviates poverty and increase government tax revenues.