|Category Brand Manager: Field Hockey & Women’s Lacrosse|
Company: STX, LLC
Location: Baltimore, MD
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/16/2020
Expire Date: 12/16/2020
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Category Brand Manager: Field Hockey & Women’s Lacrosse|
STX is currently searching for one unique individual to join our marketing team as the Category Brand Manager for Field Hockey and Women’s Lacrosse. To be successful in this position, you must be able to seamlessly transition from strategic planning to tactical execution on a daily basis. This is a true entrepreneurial environment where your success will affect the entire business.
The role of Category Brand Manager (CBM) is responsible for execution of frontline demand creation strategy. You will be charged with primary interaction with both consumers and customers. The CBM must develop a mastery of the intricacies of the marketplace (related to the specific category), create and implement a seasonal integrated plan based on commercial business objectives, and drive the final stages of the go-to-market strategy. Concurrently, it is the role of the marketing lead to collect and assimilate all market relevant recon and deliver that information back to various internal constituents. Concisely, the CBM is the tip-of the spear in propelling sell-through.
Job responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Exhibiting vision and leadership for the category
• Developing and managing strategic partnerships, particularly related to sports marketing
• Managing category specific digital communication strategy across web based and social media platforms
• Executing integrated communication strategy, including media buys
• Successfully operating on-the-ground event marketing initiatives
• Working with Digital Content Production Manager on development and deployment of category specific digital content
• Coordinating retail marketing implementation with sales group
• Managing category specific demand creation budget
Please apply online at the following link:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
• At least 2-3 years of related marketing experience
• Must have played both sports at a high school level or higher; established knowledge of and elite-level experience in the field hockey and women’s lacrosse segments
• Thorough understanding of social media landscape
• Willingness to travel 30% of the time and work substantial number of weekend events
• Demonstrated leadership and entrepreneurial spirit
• Superior communication and organizational skills
• Proficiency in MS office, Adobe Illustrator, and other applicable software platforms
Compensation and title based on experience and qualifications.
STX offers a strong benefits package that includes healthcare and 401K. Our long standing commitment to our company vision of empowering higher performance and living up to our stated core values creates a unique and welcoming work environment which promotes diversity. If this opportunity is of interest, please submit an application.