|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Technical Support Specialist|
Company: Agency Mania Solutions
Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/12/2020
Expire Date: 10/12/2020
Job Categories: Computers, Software, Information Technology
Technical Support Specialist|
As a Technical Support Specialist at Agency Mania Solutions, you will be a key customer advocate and problem solver for some of the largest advertisers in the US and the world. At AMS we write enterprise software tailored to client use-cases, instead of shoehorning client use-cases into turnkey software. This results in our customer facing team-members having considerable input on product decisions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Serving as a key customer advocate in company and product direction.
- Assist sales efforts with product demonstrations and answering technical product questions.
- Create and document knowledge to share with others.
- Occasionally train other employees or customers on product skills.
- Participate in a culture of constant improvement.
- Collaborate with others on cross-functional teams.
- Thrive within a remote workforce. All employees either work from home or a workspace rented close to their homes.
- Technical acumen. You must have demonstrated proficiency or expertise in one or more technical products or activities.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and efficiently in both written and verbal engagements.
- Multi-tasking. You must be able to process multiple tasks and priorities in with a calm, solution oriented style.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- A degree is preferred. Alternatively, any history that demonstrates the ability to follow a big challenge to completion.
- Familiarity with bug reporting--i.e. recording reproduction steps for a minimal reproducible example.
- Familiarity with Relational Database concepts.
- Familiarity with Zendesk and/or GitLab.