|Wells Fargo Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) 2021 Summer Analyst Programs|
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Charlotte, NC
Employment Type: Internship
Date Posted: 06/02/2020
Expire Date: 07/02/2020
Job Categories: Financial Services
Wells Fargo Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) 2021 Summer Analyst Programs|
Wells Fargo Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) is seeking the next generation of leaders to join their well-structured Summer Analyst Program. The Summer Analyst Program provides the opportunity to gain exposure working in the financial services industry; learn about our businesses and receive professional development opportunities; expand professional networks; and incorporate knowledge gained in school and interview for future career opportunities at Wells Fargo.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo CIB 2021 Summer Analyst Opportunities:
• Investment Banking Track: The Investment Banking group is dedicated to understanding the unique competitive and operating environments of our clients. The group combines strong relationships and industry knowledge with superior capital markets and advisory capabilities that include debt and equity underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, and loan syndications. You may be placed in an Industry Coverage or a Product Group.
• Corporate Banking Track: Summer Analysts will work with Corporate Banking team members to support its financing and relationship management efforts. Analysts assist with end-to-end financing activities as well as ongoing relationship and portfolio management activities. Corporate Banking groups are aligned by Industry.
• Sales & Trading Track: The Sales & Trading team delivers a comprehensive set of capital market products and solutions to the broader Wells Fargo customer base, ranging from distribution of public debt and equity products to hedging interest rates, commodity and equity risks. You may be placed in one of the following businesses: Macro, Spread, Equities (including Equity Research) and Fixed Income Research.
How to Apply
Please apply via wellsfargojobs.com and search using the following Job IDs:
Application Period: June 1 – 12, 2020
• Search Job ID 5542740 – Sales & Trading 2021 Summer Analyst
Application Period: June 8 – 12, 2020
• Search Job ID 5542743 – Corporate Banking 2021 Summer Analyst
• Search Job ID 5542739 – Investment Banking 2021 Summer Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation in December 2021 or May/June 2022
• Strong academic achievement
• Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, and proactive
• Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
At Wells Fargo, weˇ¦re strong for our customers and communities. Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargoˇ¦s vision is to satisfy our customersˇ¦ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852, and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,400 locations, 13,000 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile banking and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 268,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States and employs about one in 600 working Americans. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortuneˇ¦s 2017 rankings of Americaˇ¦s largest corporations. News, insights, and perspectives from Wells Fargo are available at Wells Fargo Stories.