Explore Your Progressive Side
Claims Adjuster Trainees
Nationwide Opportunities including AZ, CA, CO, IL, LA, OH, TX, UT, and WI.
As a claims adjuster trainee, you’ll receive in-depth classroom and on-the-job training that you can use to excel in your role. Then, you’ll work in our communities, serving as part detective, part counselor and part hero to help customers who have been in an accident resolve their claims quickly and accurately.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree or minimum of five year’s combined relevant work experience and/or post-secondary education; valid driver’s license; a passion for customer service; and proven decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Join us and enjoy:
Join a diverse group of enthusiastic people who are changing the insurance industry one big idea at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Gainsharing bonus program based on company performance.
- Employee Resource Groups, including the Progressive African American Network (PAAN), that offer mentoring, networking and support.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Resources for your career goals, such as dedicated training organizations and annual tuition assistance.
- 17 days off your first year, which begin accruing your first day.
Apply today by visiting jobs.progressive.com and search for Claims opportunities in your area. You can also join the Progressive Talent Network to stay connected with us and receive future information about our other job opportunities that fit your career objectives—delivered right to your inbox.