Intel is hiring Manufacturing Specialists!|
Shift: All Shifts
Locations: Phoenix, AZ, Hillsboro/Portland; Rio Rancho, NM
Intel's state-of-the-art processes and products give you the opportunity to learn a variety of technical and manufacturing skills, from operations to equipment repair and troubleshooting, in a demanding and challenging production environment.
Our Manufacturing Technicians and Specialists operate, maintain, and repair specialized processing equipment in a clean room environment to keep output high without compromising safety or quality.
- Associate of Science degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) area of study.
- Candidates must be able to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., and spend the majority of time (>90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing WIP, walking long distances, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
- Must have permanent right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Candidates must have the ability to work on a compressed work week schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.