We give students hands-on, real work experiences that enrich their academics and prepare them for the future. Whether you’re looking for a co-op position full or part time, or searching for summer employment, DTE Energy offers a rewarding opportunity for students to contribute to projects that truly matter.
There are three terms per year that typically mimic the standard school schedule. The terms are:
- Winter Term (January - May)
- Summer Term (May - September)
- Fall Term (September - December)
Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible. Students usually work two or three terms at DTE prior to their graduation. Students new to the program must have a minimum 2.5 GPA to be considered eligible.
We’re looking for energetic, self-driven students pursuing degrees in a wide variety of areas, including, but not limited to:
- Computer Science
- Students must be 18 years old by the time of the program start in order to be considered eligible for the program.
- Students new to the program must have a minimum 2.5 GPA to be considered eligible.
- Students must be enrolled in college or provide an acceptance letter to college for fall of that year.
- Preference will be given to students with college experience.
How To Apply
Learn more about student career opportunities at DTE Energy! Are you an MBA candidate? We have two MBA tracks available to help qualified applications boost their careers. Stay informed about your job search by keeping up-to-date on your application process.
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.