If you would like to stop receiving announcements from hbcuconnect.com please
click here to unsubscribe.|
DTE Student Co-Op - Multi-Term Program - All Majors in Detroit, Michigan
|The future is bright at DTE Energy! We are the largest electric and gas utility in Michigan with an aspiration to be the best-operated energy company in North America. We are a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with businesses in 26 different states.
DTE's popular Co-op Program is accepting applications for students interested in working for DTE during 2017. In order to make the application process easier, we have streamlined all jobs, in Southeast Michigan, to this posting (with the exception of our Fermi Nuclear location). If you want to get professional experience, preferably in a field of your study, all you need to do is apply to this posting - regardless of your major.
Please note that this is a Multi-Term program. Students applying to this posting are indicating they are available to work two or more terms prior to graduation (i.e. Winter, Summer and/or Fall). Individuals applying to this posting, who can only work Summer, will not be considered.
Degrees typically hired by DTE for the Co-op program, include, but are not limited to: Engineering (all types), Science (all types), English, IT Related, Communications, Forestry, Business Admin/Mgt, Accounting/Finance, Math/Stats, GIS, Geography, Construction Mgt, Media Arts related, Human Resources, Marketing, Economics, Undeclared Majors, etc...
For more information on our program, please visit http://www.dteenergy.jobs/detroit-mi/dte-student-co-op-multi-term-program-all-majors/C270DF6EA38344CA8738A1B79A66E672/job/.
Apply now at http://www.dteenergy.jobs/detroit-mi/dte-student-co-op-multi-term-program-all-majors/C270DF6EA38344CA8738A1B79A66E672/job/.
- Must have an active student status. Those individuals who graduated from college, prior to starting work, are not eligible for the program.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to participate in the program.
- Seniors graduating from high school, who will be attending college in the Fall 2017 term, are eligible to participate, if they meet age requirements.
- All students must be, at least, 18 years of age by the time they start working to be eligible.
- Have a 2.5 minimum, cumulative GPA.
- College students will be asked to provide an official transcript as proof of eligibility prior to receiving an offer letter of employment. High School Seniors will be asked to provide a college acceptance letter prior to receiving an offer letter of employment.
- Some positions will require driving. Those positions will require the student to have a valid driver's license, a reliable means of transportation and an acceptable driving record.