HTML VERSION:

If you would like to stop receiving announcements from hbcuconnect.com please click here to unsubscribe.

ICanSchools Job Opportunities

I CAN SCHOOLS is a non-profit, charter school management organization created in 2010 by the founding leaders of a highly successful, award-winning, urban school in Cleveland, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana. The mission of I CAN SCHOOLS is to prepare students for a college preparatory high school that ensures acceptance and graduation from a four year college and/or university. I CAN SCHOOLS is dedicated to providing all students with an education that supersedes standards of excellence. To learn about more about I CAN SCHOOLS visit us on the web at www.icanschools.org.

We are a dedicated group of mission driven individuals who are committed to changing the face of urban education and closing not only the achievement gap but to limit the cycle of poverty that affects our scholars. We do this through hard work, perseverance, and over overall commitment to tasks at hand. We possess the relentless spirit needed to propel scholars into a life of choice and freedom through education.

Why I CAN SCHOOLS?
  • We love the work that we do in the context of charters because scholars who set their sights on college deserve to enjoy the privileges that educational attainment can bring.
  • Our approach to the work that enables us to dramatically improve choices for families in urban areas stems from our belief in constant practice.
  • Great teachers and leaders make great schools & there is a ton of work that must be done to get to that.
  • Our leaders remain hungry and primed to improve because they are self-critical & reflective
  • Our teachers are ambitious, and work deliberately to create an environment where success is inevitable.
  • Our relentless focus on teacher technique works because our teachers WANT to get better.
  • We refuse to allow I CAN SCHOOLS scholars to be strangled by low expectations because 100% of them can succeed and graduate from a 4 year college.
I CAN SCHOOLS recognizes that today's top talent is searching for an organization that will value their employees as much as their employees value their field of interest. Many of the best educational organizations in the nation share characteristics such as competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and plentiful instructional resources. In addition to these offerings, I CAN SCHOOLS also offers the "intangibles" that great professionals seek out in their preferred workplace. Our environment and culture facilitates high productivity, professional development, and team building to help our employees thrive personally and professionally each day.

For employment opportunities:
Visit www.icanschools.org/employment under the careers tab!
Brought to you by:  
No longer interested in receiving these types of opportunities? You can cancel your membership at anytime, but please note: If you cancel, you will not be notified of the latest HBCU News, Opportunities and updates!

We Fully Support the CAN-SPAM Act
HBCU Connect, LLC
750 Cross Pointe Road, Suite Q
Columbus, Ohio 43230
(877) 864-4446

TEXT VERSION:

No longer interested in receiving these types of opportunities?
You can cancel your membership at anytime by going to http://club.hbcuconnect.com/cgi-bin/prefs.cgi.
But please note: If you cancel, you will not be notified of the latest HBCU News, Opportunities and updates!
We Fully Support the CAN-SPAM Act
HBCU Connect, LLC
750 Cross Pointe Road, Suite Q
Columbus, Ohio 43230
(877) 864-4446