If you would like to stop receiving announcements from hbcuconnect.com please
click here to unsubscribe.|
The Washington Center's Federal Diversity Internship Initiative
|Paid Summer Internships!|
|HBCU students, now is your chance to apply for paid summer internships with the Federal Diversity Internship Initiative! These positions are fully-funded: students receive a twice-monthly stipend, and some support for travel to and from the internship site.|
Accepted students will have a chance to intern for 15 weeks at the:
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- National Archives and Records Administration
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Department of the Treasury
- And more!
Applications are due January 15, 2016, but these positions will go fast - we encourage you to apply early. All supplemental materials are required to complete your application, so send your official transcripts now.
To apply and learn more, please visit the link below!
- U.S. Citizenship (no exceptions)
- 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Strong interest in federal employment
- November 18, 2015 deadline for spring semester
- January 15, 2016 deadline for summer term
|The Washington Center provides students with free, fully-furnished housing and supplemental programming activities. There are no application or program fees for the Federal Diversity Internship Initiative!|