HTML VERSION:

If you would like to stop receiving announcements from hbcuconnect.com please click here to unsubscribe.

Apply now

Career Opportunities at ALSAC/St. Jude

Learn More

Do what you love. Love why you do it.

To love what you do for a living is satisfying. To love why you do it is a privilege. Enhance your career with ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, the fundraising and awareness organization established to help support St. Jude.

As a member of the Radio Development team, Jasmine Boyd rallies support for St. Jude through the power of urban radio including Black Gospel and Urban Adult Contemporary formats. Jasmine’s core responsibilities include program development, field staff coaching, partner recruitment and overall management of the Radio Cares for St. Jude Kids fundraising program.

"As a sociology student at Spelman College, I knew that whatever work I did upon graduation had to have an impact beyond a bottom line. Spelman women are tasked with 'making a choice to change the world' — never have I felt more in line with that calling than during my time here at ALSAC/St. Jude. It is truly the best of both worlds — I do what I love, and I love why I do it."

Check out the available positions and our amazing benefits package. Join our team and help St. Jude continue its lifesaving mission by applying today.

As a member of the ALSAC family, you will join a diverse team of talent from around the world. Our skills are different, our professions are varied — but our mission is the same: to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude.

Learn More
 Facebook   Twitter   Pinterest   Google +   Youtube  
Please do not reply to this email.

© Copyright 2015. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105 (800) 822-6344, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CT
Brought to you by:  
No longer interested in receiving these types of opportunities? You can cancel your membership at anytime, but please note: If you cancel, you will not be notified of the latest HBCU News, Opportunities and updates!

We Fully Support the CAN-SPAM Act
HBCU Connect, LLC
750 Cross Pointe Road, Suite Q
Columbus, Ohio 43230
(877) 864-4446

TEXT VERSION:

No longer interested in receiving these types of opportunities?
You can cancel your membership at anytime by going to http://club.hbcuconnect.com/cgi-bin/prefs.cgi.
But please note: If you cancel, you will not be notified of the latest HBCU News, Opportunities and updates!
We Fully Support the CAN-SPAM Act
HBCU Connect, LLC
750 Cross Pointe Road, Suite Q
Columbus, Ohio 43230
(877) 864-4446