HTML VERSION:

If you would like to stop receiving announcements from hbcuconnect.com please click here to unsubscribe.

Hey everyone -- I know with school back in full swing, you must be moving a hundred miles an hour. Aren't we all? But there's something so important that's happening right now, I have to ask for your attention for just a minute.

There's an exciting start-up out of Seattle that has created a once in a lifetime opportunity just for us at HBCU. The FINAO Career Catapult Contest is your chance to get the skills -- and the experience -- that will put you heads and shoulders above other job candidates come graduation.

Enter the FINAO Career Catapult Contest >>>

FINAO is a social media company with a digitally-integrated clothing line -- something that's never been seen before. And they came to me, and HBCU seeking the best, young innovators to help create their brand and shake up the tech world.

Entering the contest is easy: Just take a 60 second video of yourself, telling the folks at FINAO why you'd be a perfect fit for the internship position. The FINAO execs will pick their favorites and then it's up to the HBCU community to vote for the winner. For just 60 seconds of work, the reward is great -- three months of paid work in Seattle, with room and board and one big time amazing experience.

Jump start your career with this game-changing work experience opportunity! >>

So what's stopping you? Create your video and win the FINAO Career Catapult today. Thanks!

Brought to you by:  
No longer interested in receiving these types of opportunities? You can cancel your membership at anytime, but please note: If you cancel, you will not be notified of the latest HBCU News, Opportunities and updates!

We Fully Support the CAN-SPAM Act
HBCU Connect, LLC
750 Cross Pointe Road, Suite Q
Columbus, Ohio 43230
(877) 864-4446

TEXT VERSION:

No longer interested in receiving these types of opportunities?
You can cancel your membership at anytime by going to http://club.hbcuconnect.com/cgi-bin/prefs.cgi.
But please note: If you cancel, you will not be notified of the latest HBCU News, Opportunities and updates!
We Fully Support the CAN-SPAM Act
HBCU Connect, LLC
750 Cross Pointe Road, Suite Q
Columbus, Ohio 43230
(877) 864-4446