The Dell/United Negro College Fund (UNCF) Corporate Scholars Internship Program
Corporate Scholars Program
The Corporate Scholars program, a collaboration of Dell and the United Negro College Fund (UNCF), recruits top university talent for paid summer internships and scholarship opportunities. The program rewards university students with a valuable opportunity to begin a promising career and continue studying.
- Paid Summer Internship
- Housing accommodations at a U.S. Dell location
- Transportation reimbursement to and from U.S. Dell location
- College Scholarships
- Up to $5,000 based on financial need and internship performance
Those selected as Corporate Scholars join the Dell team and work hands-on with our professionals, growing new skills and building a professional network of peers and mentors. Eligibility Requirements Students are selected for the Dell/UNCF Corporate Scholars program on a competitive basis. To be considered, all candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Attend a four-year institution
- Undergraduate students must be sophomore, junior, or senior level
- Graduate students must be in a MS, MA, MBA, MPA or PhD program
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Study under these majors: Information Technology, Sales, Operations, Business Administration/MBA, Marketing, Human Resources, Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Computer Science, Accounting.
With the right tools, you can do anything ...
100,000+ team members
10+ million customers
1 lifetime of continuous opportunity
In the Corporate Scholars program, you'll find the resources you need to fuel your aspirations and grow a promising career. Challenge the industry with fresh ideas and pursue a more efficient future through innovative technology.
How to apply:
Check out our postings on HBCU connect to apply.
Dell University Relations