Yum Brands Is Looking For HBCU Talent
That's right! Yum Brands came to HBCU Connect to find their next senior manager to help drive leadership to an already outstanding and proven brand! KFC, a member of the Yum! Brands family, is hiring for their Sr. Manager of Franchise Development & Portfolio Management. If you think you have what it takes, click the link in this e-mail to find out more information and to apply!
Sr. Manager, Franchise Development & Portfolio Management
The position is responsible for providing strategic thought leadership and process ownership nationally for KFC’s Franchise Development strategies and management of existing estate’s Portfolio team. The role is responsible for leading day to day functions of Franchise Development, Corporate field Real Estate, and Portfolio Management (including Lease Management, Excess Property Disposition, and Property Management). Role also support KFC’s Franchise Recruiting and on-boarding processes.
- Proven track record of influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking, and a desire to have a large commercial impact on the organization. Being a Customer Maniac is a must.
- Previous experience with modeling complex business issues in order to influence decisions with a data driven point of view.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills are a necessity. Ability to partner well with cross functional departments and work with all levels of management, including senior management.
- BA/BS in real estate, finance/accounting, business, or related field required. MBA preferred
To read more information and find out additional skills and knowledge needed to apply for this position, Click Here To Mail your Resume!. Please mention the position you are applying for when you e-mail them.
Yum Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer