St. Francis College, minutes from Manhattan in historic Brooklyn Heights, is proud to partner with HBCU Connect in an effort to find talented faculty to join our community. St. Francis College is a private, Division I college, recognized as the fifth most diverse Regional College in the North in 2011, as reported by U.S. News & World Report. Our commitment to providing an affordable, quality education to students of all racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds is as alive today as it was over 150 years ago.
We are currently advertising for several full-time faculty positions below starting September 2012, and we welcome applications from faculty who share this mission and embrace the diversity of our student body.
At St. Francis College, we recognize that the heart of St. Francis College is its faculty and staff. These individuals help create an environment of learning and encouragement, Franciscan values and community, and genuine concern for students and each other. This diverse group works for the College for many different reasons. What all our employees share, however, is the satisfaction of ending their day knowing that their individual contributions support a greater and noble cause ... giving opportunity to a deserving student that dares to dream big.
For more information about working at St. Francis College and about how to apply, please visit http://sfc.edu/careersatsfc
- Assistant Professor, Communication Arts (Tenure-Track)
- Assistant Professor, Management and IT (Tenure-Track)
- Assistant Professor, Psychology (2 positions, Tenure-Track)
- Lecturer, English (Non-Tenure Track)
- Lecturer, Biology (Non-Tenure Track)
- Lecturer, Communication Arts (Non-Tenure Track)
- Lecturer, Management and Information Technology (Non-Tenure-Track)
- Lecturer, Religious Studies (Non-Tenure Track)