|Find Your Future at Allstate|
Allstate is a great place to work! Allstate is a place of advanced technology, innovative products and unlimited opportunity. With more than 20 million customers, Allstate is the largest publicly held property and casualty insurance company in the nation. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting people who are looking for challenge, and ready for change.
For HBCU Students:
Allstate Internships offer challenging and meaningful work, the opportunity to apply education to real world experience, a competitive salary, hands-on experience, and a chance to become familiar with the Allstate culture and lifestyle. Eligible interns may receive such benefits as:
- A stipend to be used towards housing
- Daily transportation from housing to work
- On-site banking facilities
- Formal and informal networking opportunities with Allstate executives
- Volunteer/community service opportunities
- Career Development opportunities
For HBCU Entrepreneurs:
Allstate Agents enjoy a true economic interest in the book of business they write - a rare advantage in the insurance industry. That means you get a business to pass on...or all the economic benefits when you sell. To ensure your success, you'll also be able to leverage:
- The Allstate Customer Information Center that provides after-hours support for your agency.
- Ongoing support from Allstate field professionals.
- Our full line of property, casualty and financial services products.
- One of the largest teams of centralized claims professionals in the country with 24/7 support.
- Marketing materials designed to help you generate revenue for your agency.
- A customizable company website to help drive clients to you.
To search for your job visit: http://www.allstate.jobs