HTML VERSION:

If you would like to stop receiving announcements from hbcuconnect.com please click here to unsubscribe.

Hello from COUNTRY® Financial!

I thought may be interested in learning more about our career opportunities. We offer a competitive base salary plus commissions and bonuses, benefit options, a comprehensive training program, paid office expenses, 50/50 split on approved marketing costs, a flexible schedule and the opportunity to run your own business. Learn more about the career and who we're looking for here: www.countrycareer.com.

In case you aren't familiar with us, we're a Fortune 1,000 insurance and financial services company and we've been around since 1925. We offer a full range of insurance and financial services from auto, home and life insurance to estate planning services, investment management and annuities.

Our passion is helping families achieve financial security, no matter where they're starting from - and we are actively looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who share our passion for financial security. We're a true team made up of talented individuals working together to do the right thing for our clients. We do great work and have fun doing it. We offer you an opportunity to belong, contribute in a meaningful way and achieve your full potential and career goals.

Learn more about our company at our website: www.countryfinancial.com or our company blog: www.mynameiscountry.com.

You can also find us in the social media realm:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/countryfinancial
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hellocountry
Youtube: www.youtube.com/countryfinancial

Career contact information:
Visit www.countrycareer.com for details about our career opportunities.

If you are interested in learning more about careers at COUNTRY® and want to get in touch with a real person, please email me at kristi.zimmerman@countryfinancial.com and I'll get you in touch with the recruiter in your area.

I look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck in your job search!

Sincerely,

Kristi Zimmerman
Agency Recruiting Team
COUNTRY Financial
www.countrycareer.com
kristi.zimmerman@countryfinancial.com
Brought to you by:  
No longer interested in receiving these types of opportunities? You can cancel your membership at anytime, but please note: If you cancel, you will not be notified of the latest HBCU News, Opportunities and updates!

We Fully Support the CAN-SPAM Act
HBCU Connect, LLC
750 Cross Pointe Road, Suite Q
Columbus, Ohio 43230
(877) 864-4446

TEXT VERSION:

No longer interested in receiving these types of opportunities?
You can cancel your membership at anytime by going to http://club.hbcuconnect.com/cgi-bin/prefs.cgi.
But please note: If you cancel, you will not be notified of the latest HBCU News, Opportunities and updates!
We Fully Support the CAN-SPAM Act
HBCU Connect, LLC
750 Cross Pointe Road, Suite Q
Columbus, Ohio 43230
(877) 864-4446