ROTATIONAL PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
EDF Renewables is now looking for candidates for their Rotational Training Program (RTP). This is a two year program designed to connect EDF Renewables with the best individuals from select Masters programs throughout North America and provide a formal path for EDF Renewables employees to grow and advance within the company. Rotational Program Associates will spend two years going through an immersive program designed to build the skills necessary to succeed in the renewable energy industry. The program consists of up to four different rotations across departments. The overall goal of each rotation will be to cement the associates’ understanding of EDF Renewables’ internal processes, financial modeling standards, and strategic goals and vision.
The ideal candidate will:
- be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- have prior work in an energy industry
- have prior work in consulting, development/sales, investment banking, or project management
- have geographic flexibility and willingness to travel and relocate
The requirements for this positions include:
- Masters-level degree in a quantitative orientation or an MBA. Candidates should have at least an undergraduate background in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- A quick learner with an ability to synthesize information from different sources
How Can I Apply?
To apply, you will need to submit your resume to:
Compensation will include a base salary, relocation package, and annual performance bonus. In addition, EDF RE offers excellent health care, 401k savings, and insurance plans.