If you would like to stop receiving announcements from hbcuconnect.com please
click here to unsubscribe.|
Goldman Sachs is excited to announce the inaugural Market Madness: HBCU Possibilities program: a semester-long virtual crash course in key financial concepts, which includes a stipend for participating students and culminates in a case study competition and the opportunity to win prize funding for their colleges and universities.
We are committed to students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) having successful careers in the financial services industry.
The inaugural Goldman Sachs Market Madness: HBCU Possibilities program provides students from partner HBCUs access to a semester-long virtual crash course in key financial concepts and their real-world applications. Participants will gain exposure to senior leaders, build meaningful relationships with Goldman Sachs professionals, and develop technical and leadership skills.
The experience will culminate in a memorable capstone project – a case study competition during which students will compete in teams to win prize funding for their colleges and universities. Students will receive a stipend for their participation and may also have the opportunity to interview for a summer 2022 internship.
Undergraduate first and second year students graduating between December 2022 and July 2024 from the following HBCUs:
|1. Florida A&M University||5. Morgan State University|
|2. Hampton University||6. North Carolina A&T State University|
|3. Howard University||7. Prairie View A&M University|
|4. Morehouse College||8. Spelman College|
Program Dates: January 2021 – April 2021
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 15 at 11:59PM ET
- To apply, visit our GS Events Portal. Create an account or login to an existing account
- Register for the program by uploading your resume to your candidate profile filling out required fields on the application page
- Following registration, you will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire. Please note, this form is required to submit a complete application
- You will receive an invitation to a virtual interview hosted by HireVue within a few days after you apply and will have 48 hours to complete the assessment. During the 5-minute video interview, you should be prepared to discuss your interests and experiences
- The status of your application will be communicated via email one month after the application deadline
Have Questions or Need Accommodations?
Feel free to reach out to us at DiversityRecruiting@GS.com