Join the Reading Partners team
Did you know: four out of five of our nationís fourth grade students from low-income families are not reading at grade level?
Reading Partners is fueled by AmeriCorps members, volunteers, and staff who are committed to empowering students to become strong, confident readers. We believe that all children deserve the structured support necessary to succeed in reading and beyond.
We are seeking talented, self-starters passionate about education or nonprofits to join our team of AmeriCorps members. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a positive mission, while kick starting your career. We have a variety of AmeriCorps positions available including working on-site managing a reading center, working in the field to recruit and train volunteers, and working in our offices to build team capacity.
Benefits of serving with Reading Partners:
- Join a dynamic team of leaders
- Receive a living stipend and benefits (including healthcare, childcare, and more)
- Earn an education award of $6,095 to pay student loans or further your education
- Grow your leadership and professional skills
- Participate in ongoing training opportunities
"If you are passionate about education and can commit to a year of intensive community service, I encourage you to apply for an AmeriCorps position with Reading Partners."