Microsoft Hosts Successful Diversity Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on May 02, 2022 |
Thursday, April 28th, Microsoft and HBCU Connect partnered together to host a virtual recruiting event for their Digital Employee Experience team. This multidisciplinary team works to ensure that all customers, partners, and employees have an amazing experience with Microsoft.
At the virtual event, attendees heard from contributors on the team, including:
• Salvador Segura – Director of Business Programs
• Humberto Arias – Senior Program Manager
• Mildred Jammer – Principal Technical Program Manager
• Kelly Monteiro – Principal Product Manager
Close to 100 Latinx career candidates were able to get insight on the Digital Employee Experience team as they emphasized this department thriving on accountability, integrity, and respect. They are very proud of the culture that has been created through diversity and inclusion.
Here is how you can connect with the Digital Employee Experience team and potentially land an interview:
• Upload your resume to our website: https://www.trabajamos.com/microsoft/digit...
• The team is actively reviewing resumes now!
• Connect with the speakers above on LinkedIn.
Keep your eyes glued to HBCUConnect.com for other hiring opportunities with Microsoft and more!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content