Walgreens Hosts Successful Diversity Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on March 10, 2022 |
Walgreens and HBCU CONNECT joined together to host a diversity recruiting event that drew almost 100 interested attendees. The goal of Walgreens is to help people live more joyful lives by better help. Walgreens interacts with 8 million people per day, so they are very intentional to combine their purpose with impact.
Speakers for this virtual event were from the Marketing sector of Walgreens:
• Alyssa Raine – Group Vice President, Customer Marketing Platforms
• Rego Marquiis – Head of Creative
• Tim Turner – Director, Pharmacy Insights
• Nick Twillie – Senior Manager, Creative Delivery & Program Management
• Blair Jason – Brand Director, Retail Marketing
• Arpun Nagaraja – Principal, Platform Experience - MarTech
All of the panelist spoke highly of Walgreens and what Walgreens stands for – feeling very comfortable in their own skin, as far as company culture is concerned. One tidbit that was provided to the candidates was to ensure you are someone people can work with and actually enjoy working with.
Here’s how to potentially become their newest team member as they have numerous roles available within their marketing division:
• Head over to www.jobs.walgreens.com to apply for the available roles. Apply as soon as you can!
Stay tuned to HBCUConnect.com for other hiring opportunities like this!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content