Temeka Wilson Temeka Wilson
class of
Anita Ginsburg Anita Ginsburg
class of
D'Juan Hopewell D'Juan Hopewell
The Ohio St Univ class of 2004
Will Moss Will Moss
Hampton University class of 1995

Book sales in a slump? Pump up the volume just in time for the gift-giving season with a "Author Promo Tour"

https://checkout.square.site/buy/3BJSAMX3JH55GJTU6VM2M2FG
Posted By: Beverly Johnson on November 13, 2021

Book sales in a slump? Pump up the volume just in time for the gift-giving season with a "Author Promo Tour" on TRIBE Family Channel.
As you can see....
We have a plethora of shows, delivering messages that permeate the soul, while offering life-changing messages just right for the masses.

Why is your message missing?
Get blasted world-wide on TRIBE!

Book your 3-one hour features and highlight your profile via our irrefutable media methods!

We flood social media in all forms to reach our global connections, and can't wait to make your acquaintance.

Book Now! Purchase Link:
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!

Book sales in a slump? Pump up the volume just in time for the gift-giving season with a "Author Promo Tour"

Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
Suicide is Not the Answer Face Mask - Prevention Campaign
#suicideisnottheanswer My testimony as a "Sibling Survivor" Suicide is Not the Answer with Guest Speaker
Today's Guest Speaker on "A Book is Born" is **The Buffalo Blaze' own Mr. Schwartzen Precil
A Book is Born™ by Gumbo for the Soul International® and TRIBE Family Channel™
The Recipe for Literacy in the Black Community™ Roundtable Discussion - Season Three Opener.
TODAY ONLY - DECEMBER 7, 2021 #GIVINGTUESDAY GET PUBLISHED IN 2022!!!
Latest Blogs
The World Needs a Revival

The World Needs a Revival

We've all been going through a lot and it's time to renew, let go and let God! The Word Needs a Revival by Kamal Imani is a hot contemporary inspirational rejoicing dance song! The world needs a ...more
Kamal Imani • 13 Views • January 23rd, 2022

#suicideisnottheanswer On this 45th Anniversary of my only brother's passing, I am asking for your support to help spread the message. 22 Military Personnel commit suicide everyday. My brother wa ...more
Beverly Johnson • 21 Views • January 22nd, 2022
#suicideisnottheanswer  My testimony as a

#suicideisnottheanswer My testimony as a "Sibling Survivor" Suicide is Not the Answer with Guest Speaker

#suicideisnottheanswer My testimony as a "Sibling Survivor" Suicide is Not the Answer with Guest Speaker and Creator Beverly Black. ARCHIVED: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/gumboforthes ...more
Beverly Johnson • 49 Views • January 22nd, 2022
Today's Guest Speaker on

Today's Guest Speaker on "A Book is Born" is **The Buffalo Blaze' own Mr. Schwartzen Precil

Today's Guest Speaker on "A Book is Born" is **The Buffalo Blaze' own Mr. Schwartzen Precil to discuss his literary journey and the foundation he founded, Be Your Own Hero Leadership Group. A Book ...more
Beverly Johnson • 67 Views • January 21st, 2022
4 Medical Careers You Can Start Without a Bachelor's Degree

4 Medical Careers You Can Start Without a Bachelor's Degree

Medical careers are widely known to be fulfilling both emotionally and financially. However, the extensive schooling and training often keep many aspiring professionals from pursuing a medical career. ...more
Anita Ginsburg • 71 Views • January 21st, 2022
Popular Blogs
Divorce in America in 2009 – What’s love got to do, got to do with it?

Divorce in America in 2009 – What’s love got to do, got to do with it?

Join Brother Marcus and the cast and the crew of the Brother Marcus Show live this Sunday evening on February 1, 2009 @ 8:00 p.m. for another hot topic in our community! “Divorce in America in 2009 ...more
Brother Marcus! • 57,659,121 Views • January 27th, 2009
VISINE ALERT!!!

VISINE ALERT!!!

Seemingly innocent medication such as Visine eyedrops are used by people to concoct a mixture with similar effects as a date-rape drug. When mixed with alcohol and taken orally, the eyedrops can l ...more
Siebra Muhammad • 67,300 Views • May 23rd, 2009
Black College Student Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Kissing a White Girl

Black College Student Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Kissing a White Girl

Albert N. Wilson, a former University of Kansas student, has been sentenced to 12 years in prison and a lifetime of probation after being convicted by an all-white jury of raping a white teen girl. Bu ...more
Will Moss • 44,170 Views • June 4th, 2020
Disney Princess Movie a

Disney Princess Movie a "Slap in the face" to African American Men...

Ok... So I guess this is what we get when Disney finally makes a movie with a black princess. A young black girl who falls in love with a prince that is is apparently from India (not African American ...more
Will Moss • 26,018 Views • January 2nd, 2010
Johnson C. Smith University First HBCU to admit Latino Frat...

Johnson C. Smith University First HBCU to admit Latino Frat...

The National Executive Board of Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc. recently welcomed Johnson C. Smith University as the newest institution to offer membership to its brotherhood. It is the first ...more
Will Moss • 17,382 Views • April 30th, 2014
Please Give Us a Like on Facebook!