American Express Hosts Successful Diversity Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on November 12, 2021 |
On Thursday, November 11th, HBCU Connect had the pleasure of partnering with American Express for a virtual recruitment event with the purpose of showcasing everything American Express has to offer for the young Black Professional. American Express consists of three major business services that backs three primary customers: Commercial Services – loans and corporate cards, Merchant Services – ApplePay, and Consumer Services – co-brand cards and partnerships.
American Express provided insight from a phenomenal panel of leaders with experience ranging from early hire to top leadership. Those speakers included:
• Anthony Cirri – Executive Vice President, Global Lending and Co-Brand
• DJ Lumbard – Senior Analyst, Global Retails & E-Commerce Partnerships
• Christina Zhou – Associate Product Manager, Digital Labs
• Jorge Miranda – Director, Global Co-Brand Business Development
• Adjoa Boateng – Director, Consumer Banking Product Management
With about 115 in attendance, it was reiterated several times about how great the company culture is at American Express. Our keynote for the evening, Anthony Cirri, spoke of how he left to work for another company and came back with the company culture being one of the main reasons for his return. The multiple diversity groups at American Express was also mentioned as a way to get to know other employees and has been proven to serve as an awesome resource.
If you would like to work for and get connected with American Express, HBCU Connect has some next steps. Make sure you follow up quickly as American Express plans on interviewing for open roles soon:
• Please click on either link below to provide your information if you are interested in applying for a position.
o Analyst / Sr. Analyst Global Consumer Services Marketing / Strategy HBCU
o Analyst / Sr. Analyst Amex Digital Labs HBCU
• Qualified candidates will be scheduled for first round interviews during the week of November 29th, so move fast!
If you missed the event, here’s an opportunity to catch a recording of the event here: https://youtu.be/5H79EUNNAbI
Keep checking HBCUConnect.com for more recruiting opportunities like this one!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Palo Alto Networks Hosts Successful Recruitment Event for HBCU Students and Grads with HBCU CONNECT!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content