Wayfair Hosts Successful Diversity Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on October 28, 2021 |
Wednesday, October 27th, Wayfair and HBCU Connect partnered together to host a recruiting event. For those of you who have never heard of Wayfair, it is an e-commerce platform exclusively focused on the $800 billion home goods market. The Wayfair app is one of the top 10 most downloaded apps in the United States.
At the virtual event, HBCU Connect members and career candidates heard from various team members, including:
• KeyAnna Schmiedl – Global Head of Culture & Inclusion
• Daniel Dako – Associate Director of Operations
• Silpa Gollapalli – Global Head of Service Innovation
• Bhaskar Gowda – Associate Director of Partner Operations
With almost 100 attendees connected to hear the discussion and space to ask questions, information was shared on the technology and infrastructure of Wayfair and how their technology and services create market-leading experiences for both the supplier and the customer. All of the speakers echoed how comfortable the culture is at Wayfair; allowing everyone to truly be themselves and be taken seriously.
If you missed this great event, we at HBCU Connect would like to share how you can connect with Wayfair for yourself:
• Please submit your resume at: www.hbcuconnect.com/wayfair
• View available jobs and apply here: https://grnh.se/8b8b38592us
• Complete the attendance form so the team can be in touch: https://forms.gle/bKqqhGWTQxhpJpVB9
Stay tuned to HBCUConnect.com for more awesome recruiting events with other partners, such as American Express, Microsoft, and Deloitte!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Palo Alto Networks Hosts Successful Recruitment Event for HBCU Students and Grads with HBCU CONNECT!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content