Intel Hosts Successful 3 Part Series of Virtual Recruiting Events with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on October 15, 2021 |
Thursday, October 14th, Intel and HBCU Connect partnered together to host the finale of their three part technology development career series. With a specific focus on Assembly Test Technology Development and Components Research, attendees were able to get a clear idea of how those areas impact Intel and how, they too, could become a part of that impact.
At the virtual event, HBCU Connect members and career candidates heard from leaders in the field, including:
• Osborne Martin – Principal Engineer & Director of Packaging Metrology
• Carmen Coleman – Manufacturing Operations Manager
• Jade Lewis – Process R&D Engineer
• Sadik Antwi-Boampong – Engineer Manager
With about 135 attendees connected to hear the keynote and panel discussion, information was shared on how Intel successfully serves market segments by developing a broad range of processors, such as client computing, internet of things (IOT), data center, new technologies, memory solutions, programmable solutions, and security.
If you missed this great event, we at HBCU Connect would like to share how you can connect with Intel for yourself:
• Fill out Intel’s talent form at https://intel.ly/CareerNetwork2021
• Upload your resume and create a profile to be place in Intel’s database.
• Feel free to search for jobs that align with what you are looking for and are suitably qualified for.
• After you apply and you are identified as a good match, a recruiter will reach out to you for an interview.
• Connect with the speakers above on LinkedIn.
• Intel is hiring for positions related to today’s event and other tech and non tech positions in the form of internships, entry-level, recent graduate, and professional positions.
Stay tuned to HBCUConnect.com for events like this with corporations such as Wayfair, American Express, and Microsoft!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Palo Alto Networks Hosts Successful Recruitment Event for HBCU Students and Grads with HBCU CONNECT!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content