Visa Hosts Successful Diversity Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on October 04, 2021 |
On Thursday, September 23rd, Visa and HBCU Connect hosted a virtual recruitment event with the purpose of educating Black and Latinx professionals about the benefits of a global company with limitless opportunities.
Visa provided insight from experienced professionals as well as an outlook from fresh eyes that was a recent hire. Those speakers included:
• Dissirama Lao Akpoboua, CFA – Vice President, Third-Party Lifecycle Risk Management
• Natalie Delille – Business Associate, New Grad Development Program
• Paul Nehrbass – Director of Development Payment Platform
• Madhavi Chinnamareddy – Senior Database Administrator
With just over 80 in attendance, the panelists discussed the freedom to step outside of the box in all of their independent positions. It was reiterated that it’s an asset to be around colleagues that are smarter and more creative enabling everyone to build together.
If you would like to work for and get connected with Visa, HBCU Connect has some next steps:
• Make sure to submit your most updated resume on our website: https://hbcuconnect.com/visa
• Look at the available positions www.visa.com/careers
• For students looking for internships, head over to www.visa.com/students for internships and other opportunities
• Connect with tonight’s speakers on LinkedIn.
If you missed the event, here’s an opportunity to catch a recording of the event here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK9ejeFL3U...
Keep checking https://HBCUConnect.com for more recruiting opportunities like this one!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Palo Alto Networks Hosts Successful Recruitment Event for HBCU Students and Grads with HBCU CONNECT!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content