What Is More Powerful Your Logo or Your Video?
Posted By: Cecil Bernard on July 19, 2021 |
What's More Powerful?
A Promotional Product that displays Your Logo
A Promotional Product that Plays Your Video?
With the power of video marketing, the choice is pretty clear - it's the video. A video marketing campaign that Captures Leads, Builds your Prospect List, and IMPROVES The Performance, Productivity and The Profitability of Your Business.
The Million Dollar Promotional Product
A regular Promotional Product is only worth what you pay for it and its great value is what it was made to do. Take that same Promotional Product, print your Company logo and phone number on it and it becomes part of a marketing campaign generating sales leads. Convert those leads into sales and suddenly that Product is worth hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Introducing Video Transformations (VT)
Turn any promo item, like a simple coffee mug, t-shirt or a key chain into a video marketing campaign. With VT, that simple coffee mug can play your customers' videos, capture leads, build mailing lists and even close sales, right on the spot, with a scan from your smart phone.
• Viewing a video from your Promotional Product is new, different and unique.
It generates curiosity and interest which Video Transformations (VT) turns into thousands of impressions and views.
• These impressions are high quality impressions because your buyers are personally interacting with your product. They are not just glancing at a product. They are actively participating in a conscious and intentional interaction. They are interacting with your video campaign.
• Video Transformations (VT) is much more powerful than a simple video player. With VT your video is part of a complete video campaign. That campaign is designed to invite interaction. Your prospects can opt in, request information, share contact data and even place orders. All from a simple promotional product.
• With Video Transformations (VT) you can share your video campaign with your friends and followers on any social media platform. For the first time ever, your Promotional Product can go viral.
• VT can do all this and much more...
Cecil V. Bernard, VP of Sales & COO
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Client News & Resources
Popular Client News & Resources