Central State University class of 1995
Nicole Rankine Nicole Rankine
University of Georgia class of 2000
Will Moss Will Moss
Hampton University class of 1995

Donate to Fine Wine Lashes

Posted By: Brittany Pinkston on June 26, 2021

(TO DONATE, COPY AND PASTE LINK: https://gofund.me/c268dcb2 )Fine Wine Lashes is a black-owned lash business that sells lashes named after fine wines. The business first started when I moved to ATL because I am enrolled in Morris Brown college for my business degree. When I graduate college, I want to open up a beauty supply store that only sells black hair products and black-owned supplies.

I want to do this because I want to continue to support black-owned businesses while running my own business.At the beginning of March, I wanted to sell lashes because I love lashes and it would give me experience with running my own business. When I thought more about my lash business, I realized how much passion I have for my business. My lash business means a lot to me because it taught me a lot about time management, money management, social networking, and market research .

If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
HBCU Brittany
My story
Donations STILL NEEDED
Donations STILL NEEDED
Donations Needed
Latest Links
Types of Distracted Driving

Types of Distracted Driving

Although the term “distracted driving” is frequently associated with “texting and driving,” not all distracted driving accidents involve texting or the use of a cell phone. It’s crucial to understand ...more
Samer Habbas • 201 Views • September 28th, 2021
SpeedyGrade

SpeedyGrade

Do not waste countless hours on your college assignments anymore. Get Test Bank For Basic Guide To Supervision And Instructional Leadership The Plus Myedleadership Lab With Pearson Etext Access Card P ...more
wilson valance • 187 Views • September 22nd, 2021
Covenant Law  Episode #7 Now streaming.

Covenant Law Episode #7 Now streaming.

COVENANT LAW. Where Bible stories come contemporary and come alive! Episode #7 is the story of jealousy and betrayal. The re-telling of the story of Cain and Abel. #@bwatchtv #covenantlaw #Manscapi ...more
Melony Matthews • 378 Views • August 16th, 2021

Fine Wine Lashes is a black-owned lash business that sells lashes named after fine wines. The business first started when I moved to ATL because I am enrolled in Morris Brown college for my business d ...more
Brittany Pinkston • 540 Views • June 26th, 2021
HBCUvc Request for Startups and Fellowship Application

HBCUvc Request for Startups and Fellowship Application

HBCUvc is a student-led venture capital fund dedicated to HBCU and HSI students has launched our call for startups and Class 4 Applications. Learn more below! Announcing the 2020 #PledgeLA Summer L ...more
Ime Essien • 1,377 Views • July 30th, 2020
Popular Links
Stepshows.com - Greek Step Show Site

Stepshows.com - Greek Step Show Site

Order Greek Step Show & Party-walk Dvds Online - 1-877-steppers. Greek All-star Videos For Alphas, Kappas, Sigmas, Iotas, Akas, Deltas, Zetas, Sgrhos, Kkpsi, And Church Step Teams. Instruction Step ...more
Aric Tucker • 26,462 Views • May 25th, 2005
African American/Black History Facts Calendar

African American/Black History Facts Calendar

This free, daily Black History Facts Calendar Website contains over 2,000 entries highlighting Black history taken from "ON THIS DATE IN BLACK HISTORY: A CALENDAR OF EVENTS." ...more
Bertie Jacobs Boney • 21,614 Views • September 8th, 2006
African American, Black online e-cards

African American, Black online e-cards

This Mother's Day tell your Moms you love her with a Creative Soul Cards e-greeting or greeting card. CreativeSoulCards.com is the place for all your African American e-greetings, e-invites, gree ...more
C Frank • 21,119 Views • June 13th, 2005
CoverTheHitch.com - Custom Hitch Covers

CoverTheHitch.com - Custom Hitch Covers

Specializing in Customized Fraternity/Sorority, Colleges, Sport Enthusiast and Just For Fun Hitch Covers for Trucks and SUVs ...more
Shon Bowles • 17,625 Views • June 8th, 2005
The Black Church Page

The Black Church Page

The Black Church Is Truly The Heart Of The African-american Community. In Fact, You May Say That It Is The Community. Throughout All Of Our Struggles In American History, The Black Church Has Been A C ...more
Alphonse Matthews • 16,171 Views • May 25th, 2005
Please Give Us a Like on Facebook!