Job Opportunity in California: Implementation Specialist working at CAST
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on October 22, 2020 |
The Implementation Specialist plays a key role on CAST’s Professional Learning Team and supports the application of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) to support inclusive literacy instruction throughout the state of California.
• Collaboratively design, pilot, and evaluate innovative professional learning opportunities for educators, including but not limited to face-to-face workshops, keynote presentations, classroom observations, virtual trainings, and school site visits.
• Coordinate, facilitate, and structure work with COE/SELPA coaching teams to ensure that they define and meet their goals and are provided necessary supports to do so;
• Support COE/SELPA coaches to use and teach systems for reflection, including examination of student work, analysis of lesson artifacts, and analysis of classroom video data to measure progress in the application of UDL to their practices;
• Collaborate with the Program Evaluator to measure changes in educator beliefs, knowledge, and skills; and in student thinking and outcomes;
• Design, pilot, and evaluate innovative professional learning materials (at the resource, activity, and workshop level).
• Collaboratively vision, plan, execute, and evaluate the annual UDL symposium.
• Other responsibilities as need to collaboratively support the work of CAST’s Director of Research and Curriculum.
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|TMCF and The University of Pennsylvania Hosts Webinar To Introduce Graduate Programs to HBCU Students|
|The Thurgood Marshall College Fund / Hennessy Fellowship Program for HBCU Graduate Students - Apply Today!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content