Hampton University class of 1995
LaMarr Blackmon LaMarr Blackmon
Cal St Univ, Long Beach class of 1992
Ivan Butcher II Ivan Butcher II
class of
Reggie Culpepper Reggie Culpepper
Clark Atlanta University class of 1998

King Leopold II, The Caucasian Idi Amin Of Belgium

NOTICE: This content is in pending status and not visible to those without the url...
King Leopold II, The Caucasian Idi Amin Of Belgium
Posted By: Joel Savage on September 06, 2020

The monsters, left, King Leopold II of Belgium and Idi Amin of Uganda

Very often, psychologists and psychiatrists have traced the cause of much of people’s behavior, character, and ailments to their homes. Therefore, it’s only through DNA analysis or a psychologist that can give us the precise account of the mental state of the lunatic King Leopold II of Belgium.

But for someone from a royal family to have children with a **** tells you much about the distorted mental state of King Leopold II.

Among humans, there are many born monsters that took the form of humans to live among us with the aim to destroy other people without remorse and sympathy.

Many of such people, such as Idi Amin of Uganda, Pol Pot of Cambodia, Mao Zedong of China, Joseph Stalin of the Soviet Union, Adolf ****, etc, were born into the world.

One of such monstrous kings who rule Belgium from 1865 to 1909, was King Leopold II, who had a dark heart similar to the one we had in an African country called Uganda.

Referred to as the ‘Butcher of Uganda,’ Idi Amin violated the rights of Ugandans and ordered the killings of thousands of people under a reign of ****, making him one of the cruelest presidents in Africa, after emperor Bokassa.

Unable to take part in the division of the world by the great powers, King Leopold II managed to organize several expeditions to Central Africa and gradually captured a fair amount of territory in the basin of the Congo River, after bribing the leaders of local tribes.

With the consent of other powers that were in no hurry to delve into the sparsely populated jungle, the Free State of the Congo was created and Congo became his personal property.

https://juskosave.blogspot.com/2020/09/kin...
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
My Blood Runs Cold When I See This Laughing Image In Time Of COVID 19 Genocide
How The American Journalists Deceive The World To Cover Up Bill Gates' Diabolical Agenda
Trump Couldn't Visit Africa, Because There Is No Country Called Nambia
APARTHEID STILL EXISTS TODAY IN DIFFERENT VERSIONS
BILL GATES, YOUR MONEY CAN'T BUY DONGEN, SAVAGE, AND GEISLER
POEM OF AWARENESS, WHEN YOU'RE BORN BLACK, BY JOEL SAVAGE
Latest Magazine Articles
How The American Journalists Deceive The World To Cover Up Bill Gates' Diabolical Agenda

Bill Gates and the 'Financial Times' journalist, Vanessa Kortekaas The media is known to play a significant role in education, awareness, and keeping everyone updated about global events. H ...more
Joel Savage • 168 Views • December 24th, 2020

Trump called an African country 'Nambia,' but no country exists by that name If someone doesn’t like Africa; the statements of the person can reveal it equally like his actions. Like father lik ...more
Joel Savage • 190 Views • December 10th, 2020
Homecoming at an HBCU

Homecoming at an HBCU

Arriving at William Exum Center on the Frankfort, Ky. campus, you will see a sea of scholars wearing Kentucky State University gear of kelly green and light gold and different colors ranging from gold ...more
Kailen Olison • 1,128 Views • December 9th, 2020

The symbol of apartheid dividing people to answer nature's call The bible is the best book to read, even though many don't value it. That book can transform a man to be upright, sincere, truthful ...more
Joel Savage • 215 Views • December 6th, 2020

The symbol of apartheid dividing people to answer nature's call The bible is the best book to read, even though many don't value it. That book can transform a man to be upright, sincere, truthful ...more
Joel Savage • 208 Views • December 5th, 2020
Popular Magazine Articles
What You Should Be Doing the Summer Before  Starting Law School

What You Should Be Doing the Summer Before Starting Law School

By Evangeline M. Mitchell, Esq., Ed.M. The summer before law school began, I was eager and excited about starting the journey to earn my J.D. I knew that I would be attending the University of Iow ...more
Elynor Moss • 7,560 Views • April 15th, 2013
TOOL #1: INITIATIVE - BE AN ENTREPRENEUR THIS YEAR

TOOL #1: INITIATIVE - BE AN ENTREPRENEUR THIS YEAR

By Jabria Earl Get to know our featured entrepreneur: NaAsiaha Simon the founder of "I Love My HBCU" T-shirts! I caught up with NaAsiaha and got the scoop on the newest, hottest item to hit campuse ...more
Elynor Moss • 3,201 Views • November 18th, 2011
How Not To Blow Your Refund Check

How Not To Blow Your Refund Check

By Masani Bailey: It was the fall semester of 2010. I was a freshman at Florida A&M University with both newfound funds and newfound freedom. Rick Ross’ B.M.F. was the number 1 song on the radio an ...more
Elynor Moss • 3,169 Views • April 15th, 2013
The HBCU Social Experience – To Be or Not To Be…Involved?

The HBCU Social Experience – To Be or Not To Be…Involved?

By: Loren Moss We all know the primary reason for going to college is the education. A very close second is for the experience that helps us to mature from a child into an adult and full participa ...more
Elynor Moss • 3,009 Views • October 2nd, 2013
Holler if Ya Hear Me

Holler if Ya Hear Me

By: Nicholyn Hutchinson Archival Collection of Hip Hop Artist Tupac Shakur at the AUC Robert W. Woodruff Library Passionate. Controversial. Compelling. Influential. These are only a few words ...more
Elynor Moss • 2,979 Views • October 2nd, 2013
Please Give Us a Like on Facebook!