Dixie Somers Dixie Somers
Other College... class of 2004
Reg culpepper Reg culpepper
class of
Marcus Perry Marcus Perry
Columbus State Community College class of

Martha's Table Food Delivery

Posted By: HBCU CONNECT on May 20, 2020

Check out this video from University of the District of Columbia in Washington, District of Columbia!

If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!

Martha

Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
Southern First HBCU to Join Boeing Contractor Pipeline
NBA All-Star Chris Paul Enrolled at Winston-Salem State
Virginia Union University Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology | Saturday Chapel Service
Tuskegee University Virtual Meditations from The Dean of The Chapel 9/27/20
I'm So Glad I Went To TSU: Celebrating HBCU Week
SC State Celebrates “Bulldog Entrepreneur”—Kelvin Bonnette
Latest Videos
AYM Release - 9/25/20 - Jezer Castillo

AYM Release - 9/25/20 - Jezer Castillo

Check out this video from Oakwood University in Huntsville, Alabama! ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 8 Views • September 26th, 2020

Check out this video from South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, South Carolina! https://www.kelvinbonnettephotography.com/ SC State recognizes the entrepreneurial spirit of its alumn ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 7 Views • September 26th, 2020
Virginia Union University Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology | Saturday Chapel Service

Check out this video from Virginia Union University in Richmond, Virginia! The Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology hosts weekly weekend worship services where the esteemed and distinguis ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 6 Views • September 26th, 2020

Check out this video from HBCU Digest in Atlanta, GA! The NBA all-star adds HBCU student to a sterling resume of support for Black colleges. ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 9 Views • September 26th, 2020
SC State Celebrates “Bulldog Entrepreneur”—Matthew Wade

SC State Celebrates “Bulldog Entrepreneur”—Matthew Wade

Check out this video from South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, South Carolina! https://www.deiondecor.com/ SC State recognizes the entrepreneurial spirit of its alumni. Go Bulldogs! ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 6 Views • September 25th, 2020
Popular Videos
Oprah's Secret

Oprah's Secret

This is where Oprah talks about the secret, its impact to one's life, and how she got the role in the Color Purple. ...more
Rubi Moss • 37,994 Views • July 5th, 2008
HBCUConnect and Carol's Daughter team up to bring you an exciting video and an exclusive giveaway!

HBCUConnect and Carol's Daughter team up to bring you an exciting video and an exclusive giveaway!

Listen as Lisa Price, founder of Carol's Daughter, talks about how she started out the business and click here to enter our giveaway: http://www.carolsdaughter.com/hbcuconnect ...more
Reggie Culpepper • 29,414 Views • May 15th, 2014
Classic Hampton University Drum Line Battle... Gotta Love it!

Classic Hampton University Drum Line Battle... Gotta Love it!

Brings me back to those days when I used to be on the drum line at HU (the real HU, Hampton University). Shout out to sticky situation. Yo, at any rate, check out this video, the dudes are puttin it ...more
Will Moss • 29,298 Views • December 14th, 2008
TIFFANY PATTON & HBCU CONNECT COVERS NORMAN BROWN @ THE BEAUTIFUL CHENE PARK IN DETROIT

TIFFANY PATTON & HBCU CONNECT COVERS NORMAN BROWN @ THE BEAUTIFUL CHENE PARK IN DETROIT

IF YOU ARE A LOVER OF JAZZ, THEN YOU CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW! SUMMER STORM FEATURING NORMAN BROWN I ALSO WILL HAVE MORE TO COME FROM THE VERY TALENTED RICHARD ELLIOTT UP NEXT. I ...more
Elynor Moss • 25,746 Views • July 8th, 2011
Black America Since MLK: And Still I Rise | Premieres November 15 & 22 on PBS

Black America Since MLK: And Still I Rise | Premieres November 15 & 22 on PBS

Join Henry Louis Gates, Jr. as he looks at the last 50 years of African-American history from Dr. King to President Obama, from James Brown to Beyonc charting the remarkable progress made and rai ...more
Reggie Culpepper • 24,822 Views • November 4th, 2016
Please Give Us a Like on Facebook!