class of 2012
LaMarr Blackmon LaMarr Blackmon
Cal St Univ, Long Beach class of 1992
Reggie Culpepper Reggie Culpepper
Clark Atlanta University class of 1998

It is Show Time, Put-up or Shut-up!

It is Show Time, Put-up or Shut-up!
Posted By: Ivan Butcher II on May 18, 2020

This Pandemic challenge is altering future economic projections, discouraging corporate outsourcing and investing in foreign nations, opening up countless numbers of manufacturing and service business opportunities here.

This health crisis is forcing America's economic recovery to become more internally focused, now the other destructive N ...word in America is "Nepotism!"

Knowing all of this, this is the most optimum time for Us as a Family to pool our resources, to invest in producing and providing the goods and services, that will be in higher demand, especially in our communities and neighborhoods.

Now, our so called Elitist need to stop trying to Fitting-In, "What they don't realize that They are serious when They say, that no matter which ethnic group referring, we all look alike to THEM?"

Ivan Butcher II

The Impact of **** on Black America

My concerns: Divide and Conquer!

" I came to America with nothing, I **** advantage of all the opportunities afforded me, and I worked for everything that I have." This is the standard mantra you hear from the industrious migrant.

http://hbcuconnect.com//content/309863/the...
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
The AFTER...?
A Black History Fact: UNITY IS PROGRESS
Maybe by sharing my website...
The Scarlet Showcase
You Are Under Arrest!
KNOW THY FOE
Latest Blogs
End South Side Chicago Violence

End South Side Chicago Violence

Let’s end the South Side Chicago violence forever. And not just there!! We have an opportunity of a life-time available now. Please review and consider supporting my GoFundMe: AAO Global Initiative ...more
Steven Lively • 22 Views • August 6th, 2020
Car Maintenance for Long College Commutes

Car Maintenance for Long College Commutes

If you are getting ready for a long drive to college, then you need to spend a little bit of time servicing your car. With the proper maintenance, you should be able to avoid some of the most common i ...more
Anica Oaks • 16 Views • August 5th, 2020
Remarkable Up & Coming Singer-Songwriter/Rap Star HOPE Drops 2nd Incredible Single & Video

Remarkable Up & Coming Singer-Songwriter/Rap Star HOPE Drops 2nd Incredible Single & Video

Bring Em Hope video: https://youtu.be/0bRRT5uHnzo Instagram: www.iamthehopemusic.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamthehopemusic/ Twitter: Check out Hope (@iamthehopemusic): https: ...more
LaMarr Blackmon • 123 Views • August 4th, 2020
The Waltman Firm LLC

The Waltman Firm LLC

The Waltman Firm is a boutique law firm with strong Atlanta connections and networks led by former prosecutor and tenacious trial attorney Holly Waltman. We are located at 1800 Peachtree Street NW ...more
The Waltman Firm LLC • 26 Views • August 4th, 2020
I Hope To See You On the Black Star Line!  Spoken Word

I Hope To See You On the Black Star Line! Spoken Word

Is it really time for African Americans to consider a mass exodus to the Motherland? Kamal Imani breaks it down in poetic form. ...more
Kamal Imani • 35 Views • August 3rd, 2020
Popular Blogs
Divorce in America in 2009 – What’s love got to do, got to do with it?

Divorce in America in 2009 – What’s love got to do, got to do with it?

Join Brother Marcus and the cast and the crew of the Brother Marcus Show live this Sunday evening on February 1, 2009 @ 8:00 p.m. for another hot topic in our community! “Divorce in America in 2009 ...more
Brother Marcus! • 70,120 Views • January 27th, 2009
VISINE ALERT!!!

VISINE ALERT!!!

Seemingly innocent medication such as Visine eyedrops are used by people to concoct a mixture with similar effects as a date-rape drug. When mixed with alcohol and taken orally, the eyedrops can l ...more
Siebra Muhammad • 43,429 Views • May 23rd, 2009
THE MOST FAMOUS WORDS IN NASCAR RACING IS NOW

THE MOST FAMOUS WORDS IN NASCAR RACING IS NOW "GOTCHA" THIEF !

IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS FOLKS: Some of our Republican senators and congressman..are Swearing & Wearing White Sheets Also ..NASCAR was given 70million dollars in tax breaks ..in the New Fiscal Cliff Deal ...more
David Right • 43,112 Views • December 28th, 2012
Black College Student Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Kissing a White Girl

Black College Student Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Kissing a White Girl

Albert N. Wilson, a former University of Kansas student, has been sentenced to 12 years in prison and a lifetime of probation after being convicted by an all-white jury of raping a white teen girl. Bu ...more
Will Moss • 32,481 Views • June 4th, 2020
Black History Daily:  Who Was the First Black Female Dentist?

Black History Daily: Who Was the First Black Female Dentist?

In 1890 Ida Gray Nelson Rollins (1867-1953) became the first black woman to earn a doctor of dental surgery degree in the United States. She graduated from the University of Michigan in June. Nelson ...more
Stacie Coulter • 21,961 Views • August 22nd, 2011