ELEMENTARY TEACHERS, YOU ARE INVITED TO EXPLORE A CAREER WITH BRIDGE BOSTON CHARTER SCHOOL!
Posted By: Elynor Moss on March 05, 2020 |
We are seeking a talented, compassionate, committed **** teacher dedicated to meeting the needs of traditionally underserved children. The ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced, collaborative environment and being part of building a growing school. Class sizes typically range between 18-20 students. This position is full-time and reports to the Lower School Division Head. Salary is competitive and based on experience and education.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Develop and implement curriculum in collaboration with other teachers
• Deliver dynamic and creative instruction
• Identify students who are not meeting benchmarks and plan appropriate interventions
• Administer assessments, address findings, and integrate use of data to improve instruction
• Mentor a teaching fellow
• Meet and communicate with parents/guardians
• Serve as an advisor for a group of students
• Collaborate with other teachers and administrators
• Fulfill other duties as assigned
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Connect with the HBCUConnect representatives for help attaining a career in Healthcare, Education, and Technology|
|Careers for professional talented workers: applicants invited to apply to the following new employers|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content