Cal St Univ, Sacramento class of 2010
Anica Oaks Anica Oaks
class of 2012
Dixie Somers Dixie Somers
Other College... class of 2004

CCIS Future Contractors Scholarship

CCIS Future Contractors Scholarship
Posted By: Sadie Brown on August 15, 2019

CCIS is dedicated to the future of California's contractor community. We are excited to offer scholarships for graduating high school seniors and currently enrolled college students who are interested in pursuing a career as a contractor.

Prize: One $750 scholarship

Length: 250-500 words

Visit the website for prompt: https://www.ccisbonds.com/scholarship/
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
Latest Scholarship Tips
HBCU CONNECT Shares Instructions for Fall 2020 HBCU Scholarship Program Applicants

HBCU CONNECT Shares Instructions for Fall 2020 HBCU Scholarship Program Applicants

Thank you for your patience as we start the process of selecting a winner for our Fall 2020 HBCU CONNECT Scholarship program. We have started reviewing applicants and noticed that not everyone has ...more
Will Moss • 1,077 Views • November 11th, 2020
New Morgan Stanley HBCU Scholarship to Cover Full Tuition for 60 HBCU Students!

The scholarships will cover the entire cost of attending the institution for each year and will be open to students in all disciplines and majors. Morgan Stanley’s HBCU Scholars program offers scho ...more
Will Moss • 3,266 Views • October 22nd, 2020
T.I. Offers HBCU Scholarship with The Release of Latest Album... And It's Pretty Good :)

T.I. Offers HBCU Scholarship with The Release of Latest Album... And It's Pretty Good :)

T.I. is giving away $12,000 to one lucky student! Just upload a video telling us your favorite song on "The L.I.B.R.A." to enter NOW! Click the link below to upload a video of yourself telling us ...more
Will Moss • 6,192 Views • October 19th, 2020
Champion Athleticwear HBCU Scholarship!

Champion Athleticwear HBCU Scholarship!

Twenty scholars will be selected to receive scholarships of up to $2,500 for the 2020-2021 academic school year ($1,250 each semester, which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with ave ...more
Will Moss • 1,244 Views • July 21st, 2020
Coupa Cares Scholarship for Current College Students

Coupa Cares Scholarship for Current College Students

Coupa Cares is proud to announce our 2020 scholarship program! Our goal is to provide financial assistance and mentorship to students without the necessary means who demonstrate alignment with our cor ...more
Will Moss • 2,327 Views • May 21st, 2020
Popular Scholarship Tips

T.I. is giving away $12,000 to one lucky student! Just upload a video telling us your favorite song on "The L.I.B.R.A." to enter NOW! Click the link below to upload a video of yourself telling us ...more
Will Moss • 6,192 Views • October 19th, 2020

The scholarships will cover the entire cost of attending the institution for each year and will be open to students in all disciplines and majors. Morgan Stanley’s HBCU Scholars program offers scho ...more
Will Moss • 3,266 Views • October 22nd, 2020
Scholarship Opportunity for ALL HBCU Students | Tom Joyner Foundation & Dennys

Scholarship Opportunity for ALL HBCU Students | Tom Joyner Foundation & Dennys

The Tom Joyner Foundation and Denny’s Corporation, franchisor and operator of one of America’s largest full-service restaurant chains, today announced the fifth annual Hungry For Education (HFE) schol ...more
Marcus Gilmore • 2,493 Views • September 21st, 2016
Scholarship Opportunity for Women at HBCUs| Deadline Tomorrow 9.28

Scholarship Opportunity for Women at HBCUs| Deadline Tomorrow 9.28

The Tom Joyner Foundation (TJF) and Dark and Lovely® are continuing their program designed to provide scholarship funding as well as specialized training for and awarding job-related opportunities and ...more
Marcus Gilmore • 2,485 Views • September 27th, 2016
TOM JOYNER FOUNDATION, DENNY’S PARTNER FOR  HUNGRY FOR EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

TOM JOYNER FOUNDATION, DENNY’S PARTNER FOR HUNGRY FOR EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

College students eligible to win $25,000 in scholarships for their efforts in helping combat hunger in their communities DALLAS – Sept. 21, 2016 – The Tom Joyner Foundation and Denny’s Corporation, ...more
Neil Foote • 2,433 Views • September 21st, 2016
Please Give Us a Like on Facebook!