Beverly Johnson Beverly Johnson
class of
Jordan Lawton Jordan Lawton
Morehouse College class of 2024
LaMarr Blackmon LaMarr Blackmon
Cal St Univ, Long Beach class of 1992
Dixie Somers Dixie Somers
Other College... class of 2004

She attended an Intel Recruitment Event ... and got hired!

She attended an Intel Recruitment Event ... and got hired!
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on November 14, 2018

Testimonial Statement/Email:

Will,

Wanted to send a note to say Thank you and express my appreciation. You
reached out to me in late June regarding opportunities at INTEL. I attended
the INTEL Meeting in Houston on July 18th. Initially, I had my reservations,
but thankfully you and your team encourage me to at least check them out -
so I did. I was very impressed with what I saw and heard.

As promised at the event, INTEL reached out to invite me to participate in a
Red Carpet VIP Program. I was invited to a Red Carpet Hiring Event in Santa
Clara, CA in late September and accepted an offer for a role that is an
amazing fit three weeks later. I started with Intel on November 5th. Wow!!!

God is good! Not really sure how you found me (#HBCU GRAD) but I am so glad
you did. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Temeeka Alexander
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
2021 Summer Internship Applications Now Open with Dot Foods
Ron Griswell Has a Message for HBCU and Black College Students: The Outdoors Are For You Too
Alcorn State University partners with the U.S. Small Business Administration to host Women’s Business Center
Capgemini Presents: Black and LatinX Voices at Capgemini Networking Event
U.S. State Department Foreign Affairs IT Fellowship Program Accepting Applications for 2021 Cohort
Mascot Books Publishes HBCU Themed Children's Book, Hey Tuskegee!
Latest Recently Hired
Congrats to Rodrick from Prairie View A&M University for Landing a Job at The Last Microsoft HBCU CONNECT Event!

Congrats to Rodrick from Prairie View A&M University for Landing a Job at The Last Microsoft HBCU CONNECT Event!

Kudos to Microsoft for landing another talented African American Software Engineer, Rodrick Blanton, at the latest HBCU CONNECT Hiring event hosted virtually in August of 2020. Microsoft has hit it ...more
Will Moss • 900 Views • September 30th, 2020
Why You Should Join HBCUConnect.com - Ask Philip who Now Works for Microsoft!

Why You Should Join HBCUConnect.com - Ask Philip who Now Works for Microsoft!

Philip (on the right in the photo) was recently hired by Microsoft after having attended 2 or 3 HBCU CONNECT hiring events. Remember, Microsoft is a huge company with many different hiring organiza ...more
Will Moss • 785 Views • September 12th, 2020
Congrats to Ahmed Musa - Hired at HBCU CONNECT's Recent Microsoft Virtual Hiring Event!

Congrats to Ahmed Musa - Hired at HBCU CONNECT's Recent Microsoft Virtual Hiring Event!

Ahmed Musa is a Software Developer and Data Scientist in the Pacific Northwest that was working for Boeing over the last 10 years until his recent engagement with the folks at HBCUCONNECT.COM and Micr ...more
Will Moss • 677 Views • September 11th, 2020
Let's Congratulate Derrick Love for Landing a Career with Microsoft After Attending an HBCU CONNECT Hiring Event!

Let's Congratulate Derrick Love for Landing a Career with Microsoft After Attending an HBCU CONNECT Hiring Event!

We recently heard back from one of the attendees of our recent hiring event hosted in partnership with Microsoft in Charlotte, North Carolina. Congratulations to Derrick Love, who will be joining M ...more
Will Moss • 2,893 Views • September 8th, 2020
She Attended the Microsoft HBCU CONNECT Event for Black Tech Professionals and Was Hired Immediately!

She Attended the Microsoft HBCU CONNECT Event for Black Tech Professionals and Was Hired Immediately!

On June 18th, 2020, Microsoft and HBCU CONNECT partnered to host an online virtual hiring event for Black Software Engineers and Program Management professionals. This was just one of a series of e ...more
Will Moss • 2,439 Views • August 11th, 2020
Popular Recently Hired
Dany Bourjolly Smith Hired @ Microsoft!

Dany Bourjolly Smith Hired @ Microsoft!

Dany attended HBCU CONNECT's VIP HR recruitment event in Alexandria, Virginia on March 25th, 2014 and as a result was recently hired by Microsoft's Corporate HR team... Congrats Dany! ...more
Will Moss • 93,354 Views • April 22nd, 2014
April Williams Hired @ AbbVie

April Williams Hired @ AbbVie

AbbVie recently partnered with HBCU Connect to recruit members for their Finance Development Program (FDP). The program prepares college graduates with majors in accounting and finance for financial m ...more
Aliya Thompson • 91,813 Views • April 24th, 2014
Latoya Holland Hired @ Novartis!

Latoya Holland Hired @ Novartis!

In the fall of 2013 Novartis partnered with HBCU Connect to assist with increasing diversity recruitment. At the time Novartis was seeking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst position so HBCU Connect's ...more
Aliya Thompson • 87,199 Views • April 23rd, 2014
Another HBCU CONNECT Member Hired at Microsoft After Recent Virtual Hiring Event!

Another HBCU CONNECT Member Hired at Microsoft After Recent Virtual Hiring Event!

Another one of our members was recently hired at Microsoft! We wanted to share a quote from him we just received. ...more
Will Moss • 5,973 Views • June 7th, 2020
Congratulations to Senita Gill - Hired by Intel at Our HBCU CONNECT Event in Houston!

Congratulations to Senita Gill - Hired by Intel at Our HBCU CONNECT Event in Houston!

We recently heard back from one of our members, Senita Gill who was hired by Intel as a result of another one of our successful networking events hosted in Houston, Texas. Congratulations Senita! ...more
Will Moss • 5,471 Views • May 27th, 2020
Please Give Us a Like on Facebook!