Jordan Lawton Jordan Lawton
Morehouse College class of 2024
LaMarr Blackmon LaMarr Blackmon
Cal St Univ, Long Beach class of 1992
Dixie Somers Dixie Somers
Other College... class of 2004
Reg culpepper Reg culpepper
class of

HBCUConnect and Carol's Daughter team up to bring you an exciting video and an exclusive giveaway!

Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on May 15, 2014

Listen as Lisa Price, founder of Carol's Daughter, talks about how she started out the business. After, go to http://www/carolsdaughter.com/hbcuconnect to enter our giveaway!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!

HBCUConnect and Carol

Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

More From This Author
Ron Griswell Has a Message for HBCU and Black College Students: The Outdoors Are For You Too
Alcorn State University partners with the U.S. Small Business Administration to host Women’s Business Center
Capgemini Presents: Black and LatinX Voices at Capgemini Networking Event
U.S. State Department Foreign Affairs IT Fellowship Program Accepting Applications for 2021 Cohort
Mascot Books Publishes HBCU Themed Children's Book, Hey Tuskegee!
Call for Proposals: Host Institutions for 2021 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders
Latest Videos
OSLM Connect -

OSLM Connect - "The New Normal: Dig In!"

Check out this video from Oakwood University in Huntsville, Alabama! The world around us has been turned upside down. Join us for this series "The New Normal: Crazy Faith for Crazy Times" Eac ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 1 Views • September 27th, 2020
SC State Celebrates “Bulldog Entrepreneur”—Benjamin Abraham

SC State Celebrates “Bulldog Entrepreneur”—Benjamin Abraham

Check out this video from South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, South Carolina! https://www.djbucklive.com/ SC State recognizes the entrepreneurial spirit of its alumni. Go Bulldogs! ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 4 Views • September 27th, 2020
AYM Release - 9/25/20 - Jezer Castillo

AYM Release - 9/25/20 - Jezer Castillo

Check out this video from Oakwood University in Huntsville, Alabama! ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 9 Views • September 26th, 2020
SC State Celebrates “Bulldog Entrepreneur”—Kelvin Bonnette

SC State Celebrates “Bulldog Entrepreneur”—Kelvin Bonnette

Check out this video from South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, South Carolina! https://www.kelvinbonnettephotography.com/ SC State recognizes the entrepreneurial spirit of its alumn ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 7 Views • September 26th, 2020
Virginia Union University Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology | Saturday Chapel Service

Virginia Union University Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology | Saturday Chapel Service

Check out this video from Virginia Union University in Richmond, Virginia! The Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology hosts weekly weekend worship services where the esteemed and distinguis ...more
HBCU CONNECT • 6 Views • September 26th, 2020
Popular Videos
Oprah's Secret

Oprah's Secret

This is where Oprah talks about the secret, its impact to one's life, and how she got the role in the Color Purple. ...more
Rubi Moss • 38,000 Views • July 5th, 2008
Classic Hampton University Drum Line Battle... Gotta Love it!

Classic Hampton University Drum Line Battle... Gotta Love it!

Brings me back to those days when I used to be on the drum line at HU (the real HU, Hampton University). Shout out to sticky situation. Yo, at any rate, check out this video, the dudes are puttin it ...more
Will Moss • 29,306 Views • December 14th, 2008
TIFFANY PATTON & HBCU CONNECT COVERS NORMAN BROWN @ THE BEAUTIFUL CHENE PARK IN DETROIT

TIFFANY PATTON & HBCU CONNECT COVERS NORMAN BROWN @ THE BEAUTIFUL CHENE PARK IN DETROIT

IF YOU ARE A LOVER OF JAZZ, THEN YOU CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW! SUMMER STORM FEATURING NORMAN BROWN I ALSO WILL HAVE MORE TO COME FROM THE VERY TALENTED RICHARD ELLIOTT UP NEXT. I ...more
Elynor Moss • 25,748 Views • July 8th, 2011
Black America Since MLK: And Still I Rise | Premieres November 15 & 22 on PBS

Black America Since MLK: And Still I Rise | Premieres November 15 & 22 on PBS

Join Henry Louis Gates, Jr. as he looks at the last 50 years of African-American history — from Dr. King to President Obama, from James Brown to Beyoncé — charting the remarkable progress made and rai ...more
Reggie Culpepper • 24,829 Views • November 4th, 2016
Adam McFadden saved my life

Adam McFadden saved my life

Adam McFadden saved my life Learn more at http://www.hbcu.bethematch.org ...more
Devon Marshall • 23,446 Views • November 6th, 2009
Please Give Us a Like on Facebook!