Will Moss Will Moss
Hampton University class of 1995
HBCU CONNECT HBCU CONNECT
Central State University class of 1995
Joel Savage Joel Savage
class of 1993
LaMarr Blackmon LaMarr Blackmon
Cal St Univ, Long Beach class of 1992

Compared to Blacks in entire continent of Africa: Black Americans have superior skills !

Compared to Blacks in entire continent of Africa: Black Americans have superior skills !
Posted By: jamal Abraham on June 12, 2010

Though disunited, jealous and superstitious Black Americans are by far the most talented and highly skilled of their race. If we have learned anything from history, it is that education coupled with experience creates power. Black Americans have worked at some of the most sophisticated multi-faceted Anglo-Saxon owned companies in America. Companies like IBM, Bendix, Microsoft, General Electric, Proctor & Gamble, Hunt, Ford Motor, General Motors, ****, Rockwell International, Westinghouse, Pfizer, Kodak, Bayer, thousands of Hospitals, thousands of Banks, thousands of Colleges and Universities, thousands of Public Schools, AT&T, Honeywell, Sperry Unisys, Prisons and Special Institutions and so much more. It is for this reason that almighty God prepared me to make delivery plans for Black Americans of choice to set up a model society in Africa. To help in this effort, America is being plagued with unresolvable effects on the ecology in which you and I live. Now is the time for us to prepare to depart to a new world....a better world some place else. You say, shall we run............No.......Lets be smart about it.

Due to the HIV/**** virus, land is looking more plentiful. For the most part, Africa is underdeveloped.

My divine plan is to provide "projects" to several African countries. In exchange for a modern electrical distribution system....they must give us x amount of acres of land. That land becomes our homeland and we set up a government thereafter. Dissimilar than the actions in Liberia or Sierre Leone...the people that we take are "skilled" and each has assigned tasks that they are responsible for. You see, a seat to departure carries " a seat of responsibility" ...It will discourage laziness and at the same time bring Black people back around to becoming more conscious about time>

Of course, there are schools operating in Africa. But, colleges are judged by what they produce in their graduates. The countries in Africa cannot even manufacture an airplane. But, they can produce a colorful Dashiki. What about an 4 pole electrical switch. All the resources to produce the switch, mine you, are found in Africa. No, can't even produce a switch. As a practicing engineer for over 25 years at companies top in their fields, with the guidance of the One God....are plan underway transitions 144,000 Black Americans to Tanzania, Morocco and Egypt...there are two others as explained in my book.

www.trafford.com/06-2972
21st Century Vision for Black America
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
Comments
Please Login To Post Comments...
Email:
Password:

jamal Abraham
Principal Electrical Engineer at PSEG Nuclear
The American experience for the past 150 years has been filled with industrialization and superb quality of life. Black Americans have been as apprentices for whites in building up this country. Now we are more advanced than our ancestors back in Africa.
Saturday, June 12th 2010 at 9:15AM

Jamal: Very good post! I would like to share with you one of my favorite Psalms verses from the Holy Torah. This is further proof that all of the nationalities on earth are the ' Children of Israel's enemies'. Including the so-called Black Hamitic Africans. My profile picture indicates some of the Children of Israel, however Israel is throughout the world.
Psalms 83: 1-18

Keep not thou silence, O Most High (Yahawah-hebrew): hold not thy peace, and be not still, O Most High.
For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
They have taken craftly counsel against thy people, and consulted against they hidden ones.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in rememberance.
For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
The tabernacles of Edom (so-called white people), and the Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs); of Moab and the Hagarenes;
Gebal and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah
Do unto them as unto the Midianites as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison.
Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna.
Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of 'Most High' in possession.
O my 'Most High', make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, 'Most High'.
Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
That men, may know that thou, whose name is the Most High, art the most high over all the earth.
The latter verses described the former nations sons of Ham and Japeth. Basically all the nations of the earth were responsible for the fall of the 'Children of Israel', that is why to this date why most so-called Black Africans will not help the so-called African Americans. I don't even have to mention the Arabs, because we get zero help from those heathens. The same applies to East Indians (Elamites), Chinese (Moabites), and Japanese (Ammonites).
Saturday, June 12th 2010 at 1:41PM
jamal Abraham
Principal Electrical Engineer at PSEG Nuclear
Saint: Peace

Thank you for the brush-up on ancient black history. There is a lot there.
Monday, June 14th 2010 at 6:51AM
More From This Author
A Must read for EVERY BLACK AMERICAN COLLEGE STUDENT
African American engineer speaks out !
What! How could you remember my birthday ? A Day of the Million Man March
The Equation of STATE for HUMAN RACE ! oooooh......Lets put our thinking cap ON
Black Youth: Once you turn 18 should FREE yourself from Christian parents religion
When Black youth BECOMES 18...THEY Should challenge their Christian Parents Religion.
Latest Blogs
I'll Have You Speaking in Tongues

I'll Have You Speaking in Tongues

Iíll have you speaking in tongues By Kamal Imani From the EP Shades of Hypnosis on Bandcamp https://kamalimani.bandcamp.com/album/shades-of-hipnosis #eroticapoetry #spokenword #jazz #neosoul # ...more
Kamal Imani • 12 Views • July 26th, 2021
Finding Your Personal Strength When the Going Gets Tough

Finding Your Personal Strength When the Going Gets Tough

Experiencing challenging phases in life can really test your mettle. When you encounter those bumps in the road, how do you react? Are you able to deal effectively with these challenges without going ...more
Nicole Rankine • 10 Views • July 26th, 2021
Adulting In My Purpose with special guest Tuskegee Alum Kalauna Carter

Adulting In My Purpose with special guest Tuskegee Alum Kalauna Carter

We are talking to another amazing Millennial Making Moves. Kalauna Carter, Tuskegee University Alum, is not only an Environmental Scientist but also the CEO and founder of KolorsbyK. KolorsbyK is a 10 ...more
Nicole Rankine • 13 Views • July 26th, 2021
The Number 1 Key to Relationship Success that You Don't Want to Hear

The Number 1 Key to Relationship Success that You Don't Want to Hear

With all of the relationship tools and techniques that are taught, people are forgetting the number 1 key factor for understanding and success and that is their relationship with the Creator and each ...more
Kamal Imani • 18 Views • July 25th, 2021
Heartbroken  A Poem for Healing

Heartbroken A Poem for Healing

So you broke up with your ex and your heart is broken Donít sit around mopin, donít sit around hopin, donít sit around doping Cry, pray, scream,shout- get it out Turn on some comedy and start laugh ...more
Kamal Imani • 73 Views • July 23rd, 2021
Popular Blogs
Divorce in America in 2009 Ė Whatís love got to do, got to do with it?

Divorce in America in 2009 Ė Whatís love got to do, got to do with it?

Join Brother Marcus and the cast and the crew of the Brother Marcus Show live this Sunday evening on February 1, 2009 @ 8:00 p.m. for another hot topic in our community! ďDivorce in America in 2009 ...more
Brother Marcus! • 26,730,179 Views • January 27th, 2009
VISINE ALERT!!!

VISINE ALERT!!!

Seemingly innocent medication such as Visine eyedrops are used by people to concoct a mixture with similar effects as a date-rape drug. When mixed with alcohol and taken orally, the eyedrops can l ...more
Siebra Muhammad • 52,919 Views • May 23rd, 2009
THE MOST FAMOUS WORDS IN NASCAR RACING IS NOW

THE MOST FAMOUS WORDS IN NASCAR RACING IS NOW "GOTCHA" THIEF !

IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS FOLKS: Some of our Republican senators and congressman..are Swearing & Wearing White Sheets Also ..NASCAR was given 70million dollars in tax breaks ..in the New Fiscal Cliff Deal ...more
David Right • 45,057 Views • December 28th, 2012
Black College Student Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Kissing a White Girl

Black College Student Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Kissing a White Girl

Albert N. Wilson, a former University of Kansas student, has been sentenced to 12 years in prison and a lifetime of probation after being convicted by an all-white jury of raping a white teen girl. Bu ...more
Will Moss • 39,712 Views • June 4th, 2020
Black History Daily:  Who Was the First Black Female Dentist?

Black History Daily: Who Was the First Black Female Dentist?

In 1890 Ida Gray Nelson Rollins (1867-1953) became the first black woman to earn a doctor of dental surgery degree in the United States. She graduated from the University of Michigan in June. Nelson ...more
Stacie Coulter • 25,394 Views • August 22nd, 2011
Please Give Us a Like on Facebook!