|JR0183987 - RDMA Micro Architect|
Location: Austin, TX
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 01/24/2022
Expire Date: 03/25/2022
Job Categories: Architectural Services, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Consulting Services, Government and Policy, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Military, Medical, Energy / Utilities
JR0183987 - RDMA Micro Architect|
Come Join Intel as a member of the Ethernet Product Group (EPG) Silicon Engineering team (SiE). We are looking for a micro architect with experience in RDMA technologies or a micro architect with any large-scale datacenter fabric experience for its next-generation Smart NIC product lines.
Join our micro architecture team where you will determine, specify, and evaluate the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensure that software and hardware designs interface correctly. In this role you will influence the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the micro architecture used across design families as well as providing multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
The chosen candidate will have strong focus on efficient hardware design with broad SoC knowledge to tune hardware and software to achieve scalable and robust solutions. You will be capable of providing guidance for silicon design engineering as well as interfacing with software teams and customers.
As a RDMA micro architect your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with the architecture modeling team to create performance-based models.
- Specify, document, and help model the micro architecture interfaces, flow diagrams and timing waveforms that map product requirements into implementation blocks considering both legacy hardware and software re-use possibilities.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve subsystem and SoC design weaknesses with consideration of verification, timing, area, and power complexities.
The candidate must also demonstrate the following skills:
- Problem solving at a team level.
- Technically decision making and influencing others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field plus 4 years of industry work experience, or
- Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field plus 3 years of industry work experience, or
- PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
USExperienced HireJR0183987AustinData Center Group