|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|JR0175064 - Design Verification Engineer|
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/16/2021
Expire Date: 10/15/2021
Job Categories: Computers, Software, Engineering, Government and Policy, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Research & Development, Medical
JR0175064 - Design Verification Engineer|
Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Connectivity Group as a Design Verification Engineer!
Come join a creative team of engineers dedicated to designing the hardware technologies that network the leading cloud-service datacenters. We are looking for a motivated and astute individual to join our team as a Verification Engineer. You will be joining a collaborative team responsible for building the world's leading programmable Ethernet switches. Our organization works on all levels of ASIC development, starting from high-level architecture to low-level circuit design and high-volume manufacturing.
Our verification engineers are responsible for building efficient and effective directed and constrained-random validation environments that exercise designs through their corner-cases and demonstrate conformance to specifications. They use their analytic and waveform analysis skills, strong knowledge of digital design, understanding of object-oriented programming, and detailed understanding of IEEE and IETF specifications to verify large networking ASICs comprised of tens of billions of transistors. You will be responsible for development of UVM unit-level benches and tests, developing test plans, coverage plans and coding functional coverage.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Detail oriented, skilled at problem solving, and excellent communication skills.
- Work independently and at various levels of abstraction.
- Thoughtful and perceptive analytical skills.
- A genuine curiosity for understanding the system.
- Dedicated and committed to creative problem solving and assuming responsibility.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience that will allow growth and expanded opportunities across Intel.
You must possess the below minimum education requirements and minimum required qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field plus 3 years of industry work experience.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 2 plus years of experience in System Verilog and UVM.
- 2 plus years of experience in developing functional coverage plans and coding coverage.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's Degree or higher.
- Experience in VMM / OVM / UVM.
- Experience in Switch Silicon verification.
- Experience in C or C++ for verification.
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Python.
- Experience with Synopsys simulation and coverage tools.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
USExperienced HireJR0175064Santa ClaraData Center Group