|Service Centre Analyst 1 -Help Desk -Austin, TX|
Location: Austin, TX
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/21/2021
Expire Date: 07/31/2021
Job Categories: Computers, Software, Consulting Services, Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
Service Centre Analyst 1 -Help Desk -Austin, TX|
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Service Centre Analyst 1 - Service Desk Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
What You Bring:
1. Knowledge of information systems and IT operations, such as Windows operating systems components, navigation tools, common hardware and software related concepts.
2. Basic knowledge of networking devices, such as switches and routers.
3. Technical troubleshooting, diagnostics, and incident management skills.
4. Listening, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
5. Customer service skills with the ability to remain sensitive and responsive to customers' needs.
6. Ability to translate technical information into understandable terms for a variety of audiences.
7. Ability to pay close attention to details.
8. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
9. Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
10. Ability to stay current with common computer operations concepts and tools for solving technical issues.
11.Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification Required
Relevant years of Experience required
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.