|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Principal Design Quality Engineer|
Company: Cardinal Health
Location: Mansfield, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/12/2021
Expire Date: 07/18/2021
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Engineering, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Insurance, Manufacturing and Production, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical
Principal Design Quality Engineer|
Principle Design Quality Engineering
Reports to: Manager, Design Quality Engineering
The Principal Design Quality Engineering is responsible for leading and managing quality assurance of medical device products and processes. This position is fully remote and will manage quality and compliance activities for Cardinal Health which includes diverse medical devices including Electromechanical devices. Design Quality Engineers ensure that product quality and regulatory compliance goals are met for new product development projects and released products.
Provide leadership, mentoring and training to Junior Quality and R&D Engineers on design controls, risk management, verification and validation practices, and statistical methods. In collaboration with cross-functional team members, shall also provide oversight for the satisfactory resolution of any quality or compliance issues related to released products that are currently on the market.
1. Quality Lead in providing quality support in design, development and changes to medical device products.
2. Drive successful execution in collaboration with leadership of quality and compliance strategies and annual Quality Goals.
3. Partner with R&D and center-led Quality Operations team to drive excellence in product quality and regulatory compliance. In collaboration with R&D and manufacturing quality, execute design transfers.
4. Represent the Quality function on cross-functional governance boardssuch as Corrective Action Board, Design Stage Review Board, Management Reviews etc.
5. Coordinate or lead design quality related product complaints investigations.
6. Meet Quality operating goals and objectives.
7. Provide training/guidance on design control, risk management,statistical methods, industry related standards, and regulatory expectations.
8. Ensure compliance to design control and risk management procedures.
9. Interact with FDA or Notified Body inspectors during audits for body of work owned.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Support corporate continuous improvement initiatives.
2. Project Management, special projects and initiatives.
3. Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Anticipated Pay Range: $65,000 to $150,000
Bonus Eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD, etc \
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.