Company: Capgemini Location: Texas, TX Employment Type: Full Time Date Posted: 04/14/2021 Expire Date: 06/04/2021 Job Categories:
Consulting Services, Information Technology, Military, Collegiate Faculty, Staff, Administration, Quality Control, Research & Development, Environmental
Ab Initio Developer
Job Title:: Ab Initio Developer
Job Location:: Irving , TX / Tampa ,FL
• Proven proficiency in dealing with complex technical issues across all aspects of the project lifecycle • Strong command of ETL architecture and Tools , and working with relational databases • Experience of working in a demanding and results driven, time critical environment
• Ab Initio • UNIX/Linux Shell scripting • Oracle concepts, SQL, PL/SQL • Autosys • Bitbucket CLI • Jira
Skills that are a plus:
• Data modeling • Knowledge of advance AbInitio components • Python
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements - The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs. - Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards - Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint - Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation - Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals - Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
• Work directly with global application development teams, Operations teams/partners to successfully integrate. • Will work with team and manage deliverable's, provide architectural guidance, enforce best practices, conduct code reviews, build support processes, and serve as escalation point during production outages. • Keep up to date with new technologies and their possible adoption • Work on streamlining processes and work closely with other team members, onsite and remote to ensure consistent approach to development/process is used within the application. • Work along with vendor teams to Coordinate.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.