|Customer Service Specialist|
Location: Orlando, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/28/2020
Expire Date: 11/28/2020
Job Categories: Consulting Services, Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Environmental
Customer Service Specialist|
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Profile: Customer Service Analysts / Contact Center
· Should be able to meet daily task handling through various form & medium of communication, written and/or verbal or phone.
· Should be able to meet the quality, productivity targets & defined timelines to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure there is no penalty due to miss in SLA’s.
· Should ensure accuracy in the tasks completed.
· Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks.
· Should adhere to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating
· Should have knowledge on ITES/BPO/KPO/Customer Service /Operations.
· Good proficiency on English language.
· 6 to 12 months of experience in health care industry.
· Exposure to business domain is an added advantage.
· Excellent grasping powers able to understand the various processes.
· Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skill.
· Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (excel in particular) and dual monitor handling.
· Willing to work in 24/7 environment and sign a service agreement as per company norms.
· Ability to work in flexible work schedule.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Should be committed and focused to succeed under challenging work environment
· Should be able to adapt with the changes in the processes and updates in a dynamic process.
· Strong numerical skills and a positive attitude combined with strong attention to detail and an awareness of current market issues.
· Should seek feedback on one’s performance and uses that feedback to grow
· Open for working in high pressure environment.
· All prospective employees must pass a thorough background check prior to joining and reference checks prior to offer.· Customer Service Associate/Customer Care Representative
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.