|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|JR0134533 - Customer Solutions Engineer|
Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/06/2020
Expire Date: 09/04/2020
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Government and Policy, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Sales, Telecommunications, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Writing/Authoring
JR0134533 - Customer Solutions Engineer|
Barefoot Networks (BXD), an Intel company, is seeking an engineer with system engineering skills and application knowledge for an opportunity as a Customer Solutions Engineer. This position requires in-depth Ethernet Switch/Controller product development knowledge while also providing the ideal candidate with exposure to sales and marketing experience.
- Fluent and effective communication, presentation and documentation skills, both - written and verbal.
The ideal candidate would have hands-on experience with development and debugging in related areas mentioned below along with responsibilities that required direct interaction with customers.
- BS with 6+ years of experience or MS with 4+ years of experience (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field)
- 5+ years of expert level development experience with network device drivers and L2/L3 stack in Ethernet based switch/routers and debugging.
- 5+ years of expert level development & debugging experience with network device drivers and L2/L3 stack in Ethernet based switch/routers or programmable dataplane on FPGA/SmartNICs based solutions.
- 5+ years in diagnosing and triaging functionality and/or performance issues. Identification and isolation of problems related to application, network stack, low level API, or drivers.
- 5+ years' experience in development, troubleshooting and supporting applications for Cloud, Data Center customers.
- 1+ years of experience with CLI, API support, configuration and management of switch data plane
- 1+ years experience in Ethernet Switch/Controller board development.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.