Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
The Boondocks Tonite on Adult Swim!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted on 11-06-2005

The Aggie CEO™
Atlanta, GA
Tha Aggie CEO wrote:
EVERYBODY even my Buddy Crunkmonkey............... So if U dont have a TV FIND one..............go 2 a friends room............ SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrunkMonkeyOB wrote:
I have enough brain-rot in my life already. If I need a fix that bad, I can go on-campus or to my parents' house. And there's always reruns. S**t, I've survived 20 years without a TV in my room, I'll make it a few more. smh...
Yeah, it really is that crucial. I haven't watched any TV since September except for a little of Carrie before Halloween. I've known all along that I had to be on-campus for the premiere. The Dark Tower Project is co-hosting a viewing party so you know I'm gonna be there (even though I have more important stuff to not be doing). I've downloaded every preview and trailer I could find, and I'll post all the links here in a minute. I was gonna take some of those cardboard ad thingies out of the MARTA trains to use as posters in my room, but they were all gone by Friday. I'd been trying to nab one since Monday and some stupid **** or top-flight security was always standing in front of them. :x
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 10 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 11-06-2005 07:15PM [Reply]
CrunkMonkeyOB wrote:
Tha Aggie CEO wrote:
EVERYBODY even my Buddy Crunkmonkey............... So if U dont have a TV FIND one..............go 2 a friends room............ SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrunkMonkeyOB wrote:
I have enough brain-rot in my life already. If I need a fix that bad, I can go on-campus or to my parents' house. And there's always reruns. S**t, I've survived 20 years without a TV in my room, I'll make it a few more. smh...
Yeah, it really is that crucial. I haven't watched any TV since September except for a little of Carrie before Halloween. I've known all along that I had to be on-campus for the premiere. The Dark Tower Project is co-hosting a viewing party so you know I'm gonna be there (even though I have more important stuff to not be doing). I've downloaded every preview and trailer I could find, and I'll post all the links here in a minute. I was gonna take some of those cardboard ad thingies out of the MARTA trains to use as posters in my room, but they were all gone by Friday. I'd been trying to nab one since Monday and some stupid **** or top-flight security was always standing in front of them. :x
****!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats wuts up man............ thats wuts up.............. or were U just being REAL sarcastic!?! lol
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 11-06-2005 07:19PM [Reply]

Tha Aggie CEO wrote:
CrunkMonkey07 wrote:
Tha Aggie CEO wrote:
SikkMonkeyVD wrote:
****!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats wuts up man............ thats wuts up.............. or were U just being REAL sarcastic!?! lol
sarcastic? no... about which part?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 11-06-2005 07:25PM [Reply]
lol............ ok nevermind then 8)
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 11-06-2005 08:09PM [Reply]
I'm assuming he was talking about the cardboard thingy part lol. IF YOUR IN THE AUC YOU NEED TO HIT UP KILGORE FOR THE DARK TOWER VIEWING PARTY/B-DAY PARTY AND/OR LEAVE YOUR TV ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!! Kilgore Hall 10:30-12:00am HOLLA!!!! The Dark Tower Project is in the Building!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 11-06-2005 08:25PM [Reply]

Adult Swim's Boondocks page Ad Spot for Episode 3, "The Garden Party" (premiere) Ad Spot for Episode 1, The Trial of R. Kelly" Sony Pictures' Boondocks page - interesting design, comicbook-style Preview: "The Garden Party" BUZZSCOPE article, "Testing the Limits of Adult Swim", July 21, 2005 And now, just cuz I try waaay too hard, random comic strips bootlegged off of BlackPlanet... Sorry, only Sunday thumbnails work. Hit me up if you want the inbetweens... exclusively from the Crunk Monkey Labs Collection. ** ** Red & **** ** Black Santa I ** Black Santa IV ** Free Lectures IV ** ** UPN & Johnny Carson ** "Can a Ni**a Get A Job?!" II ** "Can a Ni**a Get A Job?!" IV ** "Can a Ni**a Get A Job?!" VI Why oh why do I bother?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Change from boston, MA replied on 11-06-2005 09:16PM [Reply]
what is adult swim i know it's a branch off of nickelodeon but does it have its own seperate channel?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 11-06-2005 10:10PM [Reply]

ChangePlease wrote:
what is adult swim i know it's a branch off of nickelodeon but does it have its own seperate channel?
[adult swim] is the branch of Cartoon Network (Turner, not Viacom) that appeals to the audience that wants new animation that's rated TV14+. It's not a separate channel yet, but it just keeps gaining popularity exponentially (much thanks to "Family Guy") so it's like a human-sized tumor on Cartoon Network's ****. Funny how one of those "Small Steps" PSAs came on while I was typing this. "Get out of the water! Shark in the water! Oh, it's just thunder thighs." lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Change from boston, MA replied on 11-06-2005 10:27PM [Reply]
aight got it thanks
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Shell813 replied on 11-06-2005 11:28PM [Reply]
This episode was pretty good, it was funny....I never actually read the comic strip, but I may start watchng this show.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 10 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!